Chapter 9: heart break.

' y-you.' Was the only word her mouth allowed her to say.

As the she lost her balance to stand up and collapse on the ground.

He went closer to her Adrian hold her and looked away as his eyes couldn't look into her.

He knew she has so many questions he finally ignoring the fact what she will think or feel.

Looked at her , at someone he was longing to see , dying to tell the truth , he looked deeply into her eyes and finally said ,

' I am sorry.' Mary looked at him with anger and all the broken promises of his she moved him away and stood up.

' I believed you when you said you will come back to me. You left me to die since 9 years now what you want.? ' she said as the anger and sadness are clear in her broken voice.

Adrian just started at her face wondering from where to start. His silence is killing mary inside as she felt pain more and more by his silence.

' of course you don't have any answer now.' She said as when she was about to go.

' why don't you ask his highness about all these questions." Adrian spoke as Mary stopped on her way.

She didn't looked around as she said.
' You are the one to leave and you should be the one to clear yourself.'

She said as she walked inside the castle with adrian following her.

' stop on your way." He said angrily as Mary pretended like she didn't heard him.

He pulled Mary towards him taking her to the room next to them.

' leave me right now.' She said as she tried not to look in his eyes or at him.

' why don't you tell me about that letter.? ' He said as he pulled out the letter of his coat pocket and handed it to Mary leaving her arm.

' what is this.? ' she asked as she looked at the letter.

' these are your words saying you don't want me and that you forgive the king for whatever he did telling me that these are just normal human mistakes and that you are pregnant.

And what not is written in your this so called last good bye letter.' He said as she opened the letter which wasn't written by her but the hand-writting was just like hers.

Last goodbye.

' hi Adrian its me ' Mary '. I want you to never come back to the castle his highness and I are having a beautiful little baby girl this year and I think it would be better to forgive him and live a happy life with him and our upcoming baby girl. I want you to stop sending me any types of letters that aren't even true promises of yours.

I forgive his highness for every person counting in my parents that he killed. I hope you live a very happy and blossom life with someone well deserving to be yours.

Goodbye.
- your friend Mary

' i didn't wrote this letter.' She said after reading the letter.

' if you didn't then who did. This is clearly written by you." He said.

' and you know what before you telling me any other fake stories of yours then let me tell you. this letter was sended to me by you 8 years ago." He said as he wore his coat that he removed when she started reading the letter.

' what 8 years ago.' She said loud in shock.

' then how do you have a girl wanna explain that.? ' Mary said as he looked at her.

' you left me so. I met this girl I mean my wife isla the same month you sended me this letter. She liked me way before I met you.

But this wasn't my reason to Marry her or to have a child with her.

She was kind and very graceful. We started talking even meeting every day kinda so I decided to marry her when i realized how pure her love was towards me.

And the way she made me feel took all the pain of past away.' He said as he sat on the chair.

' moving on when we had Mary she wasn't feeling good at all and I remember mary turned 2 weeks old when she passed away.' He said as little tears fall from his eyes and he quickly wipped the tears away.

' why you named her Mary.? ' she asked as she went closer to him.

' i told her about you she really liked you and wanted to keep our girl name Mary.' Saying that he got up.

' but I didn't wrote any of the letters you got.' She said as he looked at her.

' I really don't care.' He said as he opened the door and went out.

Mary did the same as she went to her daughter Emily.

' You literally took an hour where were you all this time.? ' He said as Mary looked at him wanting to kill him.

' your highness I just needed some fresh air sorry if I took so long to come back and especially to make you wait.' She said as she hold William hands and kissed him on the cheek.

William was left shocked by what Mary did. She never kissed him in 12 years of their marriage even after when they had Emily.

But he was really wondering did she changed or is she acting.' William thought.

' my love what are you thinking.? ' the king asked as he hold Mary's hands and made her look at him.

' what am I not allowed to kiss you on the cheeks.' She said as she pulled him closer to herself.

' I want you tonight.' She said as the king nodded.

' but you have really changed or should I think otherwise.? ' the king asked making her slightly hit his arm.

' think whatever you feel like thinking.' She said as she kissed him on his lips and pulled away before anyone can see them.

They cut the cake and soon the party ended.

She went to her room but guess the king didn't knew she was in the room.

' before anyone take those files or whatever get those files out of this castle And burn them.

Mary shouldn't see those files or each one of you would be killed by my hands.'