Chapter 11: sins.

The king ( William ) pov.
Year 1956 , november 14.

Michael ( King's right hand.): your highness the Princess has gonna to her mother house.' He said , mary made her mother's grave in her house.

William: where's adria.? ' He asked as he got up from his throne.

' she is waiting for you in the church.' He said as he bowed when the king got off his throne following him behind the king said.

' I want you to stay here and keep an eye on mary until I come back also make sure not to let mary come out of the castle once she will come back as she will look for me and I am scared she might find out about me and adria relationship.'

Saying that he left riding the horse he arrived at the church he got off the horse as he opened the closed church doors and saw adria there.

' You are here my majesty.' Adria said as she bowed to him and went near him.

' why have you send the letter to call me here what if Mary was there and saw it.? ' He said as she hold his hand and made him sit down on the bench.

' majesty you shouldn't have killed her mother poor girl would be heart broken.' She said as he looked at her.

' You shouldn't have raped her mother MAJESTY.' She shouted as she started crying.

' You shouldn't have raped me and then promised me that you'll marry me , you shouldn't have raped your old guards daughter and then threw her in the lake near the castle.

You shouldn't have raped Anne when she was just a 14 years old girl. You burned her chest majesty.' She said crying her voice broke and she cried loudly.

' after buring her chest you burned her ( private part ) after buring it you took the blood out of her body drinking it.

You shouldn't have did any of this.
I saw Mary getting married to you. I stayed quiet , I saw you finishing her whole family.' She said as she got up.

' but now I can't stay quiet you're making me say the truth. I know about you more than anyone can.

Those gaurds they know nothing about you as much as I do.' She said as she took her bage.

' what you want.? ' William said as he hold her hand making her look at him.

' I don't want anything. I just want you to marry me even if you don't wanna stay with me after getting married I don't care CAUSE I AM FUCKING CARRYING YOUR CHILD.' She said.

As the king looked at her as he slightly pushed her away.

' I got found it out yesterday that I am 6 and half week pregnant.' She said making the king shocked.

The king however calmed her down and thought it would be the best for both of them to get married as she will also keep her mouth shut.

The king loved mary but adria knew everything about him in details even though adria was ready to stay single for her entire life but after finding out that she is pregnant she changed a lot

Without being William's girlfriend and especially mistress she wanted now to be his wife.

They got married the same day in the church.

William had to go out of the castle since now he is not having just one baby but three.

He took care of them but on the other hand William was even busy in doing something else.

' what are you doing here.? You said you won't be coming today.' Of course the girl he has been enjoying his time with said.

' I want to finish something so I won't come here again.' He said as he looked at the girl who was getting ready

But only gun shots could be heard as he took the knife from the kitchen and started stubbing it in her stomach multiple times taking it out as he stabbed it in her once again now even twisting it.

The blood coming out of her stomach was something most favourite of William with his hands started eating whatever with her blood was coming out.

Enjoying the taste and the smell being careful not to get it on his clothes after a while he got out of her house and ride back to the castle on his horse.

Of course since William second wife adria has gave birth before mary to the twins he gave her the hidden room in the castle which only his right hand and he knew about.

He thought to visit her first today and then go back in the castle.

' I feel like you killed someone else today I can smell the blood.' Adria said as she took the new clothes out for William to wear.

' you're such a nice wife always love to take care of me.' William said as he kissed her cheek.

' of course I have to now after all you're father of my childrens.' She said as she sat next to William.

' it's so sad that you can never get love from mary.' She said as William looked at her.

' enough of talking you should go to bed now it's getting late. I will come tomorrow ok.' He said as he kissed the top of her head and then whispered ' i love you.' To the babies as he kissed their foreheads and got out of the hidden room making his way to mary's and his room.

He thought as always mary would be asleep by now she barely talks to him and sleeps early especially cause she is 8 months pregnant and gets tired real quick and has no power to listen to William.

But today it was different..
' you're here.' Mary said as she got up from the bed walking to William.

William was surprised to see mary awake and especially by her getting up to greet him.

' yeah why are you awake.? ' He asked as he hold her hand and surprised again cause she didn't pushed it back.

' we haven't talked in a while so I thought it would be great to have some talk with someone as I am bored.'

They talked for a long time and then she finally fall asleep the king looked at her but yet again he never felt sorry for her.

But then.
' majesty we just found out the maid who escaped the castle is living in the guest room which was given to her by her highness.'