7

"I apologize in advance. It would be a while till I get there." I said. "That's okay, (Y/n). Just be safe on whatever you're doing." Chifuyu says on the other line. "I'm glad you understand. You, Takemichi, and Hanma be safe." I said. He laughs as I didn't mention Kisaki. "Alright, I'll see you later." He says. "See ya." I end the call and look down below. "Who are you?" I ask.

-----
- Takemichi POV-

"Hey now, what did I miss?" I turn my head to see (Y/n). "(Y-Y/n)!" I smile in hope. "You all look like sh*t." She laughs as she walks up to me. "Especially you, Takemichi." She says. "I got it from here." She whispers. She takes off her gang trench coat and walks up to Taiju. "Now what was our agreement? The Death Halo gang will back off from The Black Dragons as long as you don't pull the first punch. That includes both mine and the Tokyo Manji Gang." She cracks her knuckles. "As for breaking the agreement. . .I get to beat the living sh*t out of you." She says. Taiju just laughs at her. "I like to see you-" he was cut off as she kicked the side of his head. Before he can fall, she grabs him by the hair. "Say your prayers, b*tch." She punches his head straight down and rapidly punches him more into the ground. Woah. . .she's a monster when it comes to fighting one on one. She brings him back up. "DIE!" She punches him twice in the face and again she rapidly punches him in the stomach. She puts her hands together and hits the back of his head. She then ended it with a kick on his back. Taiju was beaten and could hardly move. (Y/n) cracks her neck while moving her right arm in the rotation. She looks at us with a smirk. "I told you that I would win."

I see it. I see how Kai was so inspired by (Y/n). She was born strong and to take down anyone that's in her path. To protect her friends in need with her powerful punches. SHE'S SO AWESOME!!

"Is everything done here, Cutie-chan?" I turn my head and saw Mikey. "Yup, Toman wins as usual." (Y/n) says as she puts her trench coat back on.

After that, Inui and Koko left Taiju since he lost. Mikey then took me to Hina where we made up. Mikey then asked me to keep him on track and scold him if he ever made regretful decisions. I promised that I will. It seemed like everything was going well and a mission was complete. Though. . .I still feel like there's something I'm overlooking.

.....

- NO POV-

"(Y/n), you look so pretty!" Hina shouts as she looks at (Y/n). "You think so? This doesn't seem like my style." She rubs the back of her head. "Nonsense! You can pull anything off." Hina replies. Mitsuya blushes as he saw (Y/n) all dressed up. "Handsome as always, Mitsuya." (Y/n) smiles at him. "You look stunning as always, Beautiful." He replies. "(Y/n)-chan! (Y/n)-chan! You look so pretty!" Luna shouts and jumps up and down. "Pretty!" Mana says. "Aww, you girls are making me blush." (Y/n) laughs. (Y/n), Hakkai and Yuzaha greet each other properly and the two Shiba siblings thank her for what happened on Christmas night. "No problem. I was excited to finally teach him a lesson."

Mitsuya then noticed something on (Y/n)'s hair. "That hairpin. . ." (Y/n) looks at him and smiles softly. "I want to keep him close with me tonight." She says softly as she grazes the hairpin that Baji gave back to her. Mitsuya smiles at her and pulls out two hairpins sticks. "I hope you don't mind if I add more to your hair." (Y/n) looks down at his hands and her smile widens. "Not at all." She turns around and Mitsuya puts the hairpin sticks in her bun. "How does it look?" She asks. "It adds more to your beauty," Mitsuya replies.

Kai soon joined the group as he came back with (Y/n)'s favorite treat

Kai soon joined the group as he came back with (Y/n)'s favorite treat. The group walks around and enjoys their time together. Soon they stop to write their prayers on Emas. (Y/n) looks down at her Ema and thinks of something to write. Finally, she wrote down something. "What do you wish for?" Kai asks her. "That's a secret." She giggles. He chuckles and also kept his a secret. The two turn their heads as they heard Takemichi shout. "That looks like fun." (Y/n) smiles. "Yup!" The two chase the group that followed behind Takemichi. Mucho, Smiley, Chifuyu, and Peh-yan soon joined in as they found the group. Chifuyu was a blushing mess as he saw (Y/n), and desperately wanted to compliment her, however, it wasn't the right time.

The group then found itself in front of Mikey, Draken, and Emma. Before Takemichi can get his Ema back, the group jumps as the countdown ends. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" They shout in joy.

'I want all of us to have a happy ending

'I want all of us to have a happy ending. (L/n) (Y/n)'