13

"Oh? Have I missed a love story?" I chuckle as I approached Kai and Izana. I apologized to Kai when we were alone at the hospital. I cried and cried and he sat there comforting me. Kai rubs the back of his head and blushes. "Kawaii.~" I tease. I look at Izana and smile at him. "Apologies for my actions back then. I wasn't in the right mind." I apologize. "No hard feelings. Your words brought me back to how reality works," he said. I nod even though I couldn't remember what I said. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Take care of him and if you hurt him, I will kill you." I hum. He gulps and nods his head vigorously. "Wouldn't think of making you mad." He said. "Good." I began to walk up to where The Tokyo Manji Gang and The Death Halo Gang stood together. 

The gangs went quiet as I got to the top. My bandages were gone, and my burned scars were shown. My cheek was missing a bit of flesh, so others could see inside my mouth. I covered my left eye since I lost my sight from that eye. I walk up to Mikey and I held his hand. Mikey announced that the Tokyo Manji Gang is disbanded. "THE DEATH HALO GANG WILL ALSO BE DISBANDED!" I announce. Mikey and the others look at me in surprise. "It has been a short while for us, but due to everything that has happened these past few days. . .I can't forgive myself! I'm not meant to be called a leader! I have done things that are too awful to describe! This is why my gang has to end! I still have to learn and be at peace with my mind! Which leads to my next announcement!" I took a deep breath and smile softly. "I'm moving away!" I shout. "It's not that I want to, but this feels like the right choice to make. I need to clear my mind and be free of my demons. I love the memories we all have shared and it breaks my heart to leave the place I once called home. But no matter how far away I am, I'll always be by your side. From your highest to your lowest. I will come back, so don't worry." I said. I look at Mikey - who smiles sadly at me. The others did too.

-----

"Where are you going to go?" Akkun asks me. "My uncle is going to get me an apartment to live in Shinjuku. Close to his place so I can see him and my cousin more. However, he lives on the far side of Shinjuku." I said. "It doesn't matter how far you go, I'll always love you." He says. I laugh at his words and lean on him a bit. "That's so cheesy!" I laugh. I grab his hand and lean my head on his shoulder. "But I love you for it." I giggle. He chuckles and we continued to walk. We came across my old home, though I noticed someone standing there. An older man to be exact. He noticed us walking and he looks straight at me. I stop as I saw the same (e/c) eyes looking at mine. "(Y-Y/n). . .is that you?" He asks. His face became so clear now. He looks the same but has a little gray hair. "Father. . .?" He walks over to me and takes in the new me. He began to cry and break down. Apologizing for leaving me behind, for not being a man he wanted me and my brother to view him as, for the cause of all this chaos. "Please forgive me, (Y/n). I still love you as my daughter. I never meant to replace you or your brother. Even if you don't forgive me, just please let me back into your life." He cried as he kneeled in front of me and Akkun.

I got down in front of him and lay my hand on his head. "It's okay, father. I understood your actions, I would've left too if I lost someone I love. I still love you as my father and I forever will. But I'm glad you left me behind, even though I was alone for what felt like forever. I found people that I love and cherish. Friends and lovers. Though I did lose some on the way, I still love them. They will always be there for me and I will do the same for them. I thank you for leaving me, and letting me know that no matter how much I've fallen, I can always get back up." I said. I look up at Akkun and he smiles warmly at me.

My father got back up and wipes away his tears. "Come live with me in the countryside. Your uncle informed me about what has happened recently- which is why I'm here - and we both agree that living with me will help clear your mind. To start fresh, but if you don't feel like it then you're always welcome to live in Shinjuku." He said. The countryside? That feels so far away from here. How will I be able to see the others? When will I ever see them again? We all have different lives to live in. Would they be able to see me? "(Y/n)." I look into Akkun's eyes as they gave me a soft look. I didn't notice that he pulled me a few feet away from my father. "Don't worry about us. You said you're going to come back, right?" He asks. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He places his forehead on mine. "It doesn't matter how far you go, I'll always love you. That's a promise." He says. I smile and held his hand. "And what's also a promise is that I'll be the first one to marry you. When you come back, I will get down on one knee and ask you to be my bride. No matter where we are." He said with blush coating his face. I pulled him in closer. "I'll look forward to that, Mr.Plum." I giggle. "You better, Miss Scarlet." He places his lips on mine and it tasted sweet. I'm going to miss this.

I wish I could've put in more one-shot chapters, but my mind goes blank. Sorry this book would be a bit short as a sequel, but I am brainstorming for everyone's individual endings. Maybe I should put different scenarios or one-shots in them. Does that sound good? I might do it. Anyway- I hope you all enjoyed this book!

Have a good . . . Whatever day it is.

Pls check out Chasing You and let me know how you think about it. I'm working on a Bonten x Reader book even though I should be focusing on Cutie Pie, but I'm at writers block with that one. I'll try my best to continuing the books I have published, but I have so many ideas that I get sidetracked. Apologies for that. But yeah, that concludes this chapter and hopefully I will get the endings done and published.