Baji's Ending

What if (Y/n) didn't survive the fire?

"It's your fault." (Y/n) said to her mother's corpse. She felt the heat of the flames burn her skin away. "Is this. . .the end?" She asks herself. Somehow, she got herself back up and headed to her room.

She didn't care for the flames as they slowly ate her. All she wanted was to be in the room where she spent her happiest moments with Baji. She grabbed the picture frame by her bed and lay down.

"Honestly, how stupid are you?" She asks him. "How stupid are you to fall in love with an idiot?" He shot back. (Y/n) blushes and looks away. "You're on your own now." She tried to get up, but he pulled her back. "B-Baji!" She yelps. The two fell back to the ground and Baji just laughed. "Dumba**, you trying to lose more brain cells?" She clicks her tongue as she removed her hand away from the back of his head. "Huh? Sorry, I got distracted from the view I was getting." He smirks. "Pervert." (Y/n) frowns. "Takes on to know one." Baji smiles back. (Y/n) rolls her eyes playfully and leans down. "Idiot. . .my idiot." She then kisses his lips.

.....

"Eat sh*t, motherf*cker!" (Y/n) shouts. "F*cking cheater! You rammed me against the wall!" Baji shouts back. (Y/n) then cheers as she won another Mario Kart race. "Best driver in town." She brags. Baji pouts at her words. "Aww, is my Idiot getting all pouty?" She teases. "That's it." Baji then picks her up and pulls her over his shoulder. "Baji Keisuke! Put me down right now!" She shouts. "Aww, is my pumpkin getting all mad?" He teases. "You're just a sore loser!" He walked her out of the arcade and (Y/n) covered her face in embarrassment. Baji then notices a photographer taking a couple of photos. He ignored (Y/n)'s threats and continued walking. Once he paid the man, he held (Y/n) in a bridal position. "Smile, pumpkin." He smiles. (Y/n) knew she could never stay mad at him. Smiling at each other they place their foreheads together as the man took their photo.

.....

"Baji. . .everything is going to be alright, right?" (Y/n) asks. Baji turns to her. "Of course, nothing bad is going to happen." He lied. "Don't lie." She frowns. He chuckles and pulls her closer to him. "I'm not. We're going to stay together no matter what." He smiles. She smiles and shuts her eyes. "Good." Once she was asleep, Baji kissed the top of her head. "Not even death can pull us apart." He whispers.

(Y/n) shut her eyes and cried. "Baji. . .I'm on my way." She smiles. She closed her eyes and let death take her.

"Pumpkin. . ." She heard someone say. "B-Baji?" She looked around seeing herself not at her home. No flames. . .no nothing. Just a grass field that was peaceful and warm. "Pumpkin." Baji smiles. (Y/n)'s teared up as she saw her love. She ran toward him and jumps into his arms. Hugging him tightly as she didn't want to let go. Baji softly chuckles. "Not even death can pull us apart." He smiles. She leans her head against his. "Our love will live on forever." She hums. Baji kisses her lips and she gladly returned one.

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!" Hinata shouts as he ran toward the two. (Y/n) smiles as she held her brother in her arms. "I missed you so much." She cries. "I did too." He hums. "Come on, let's go have fun." Baji grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and the three walked together to the small playground.

~ Two years later ~

Chifuyu and the others walked into the festival. Dressed up as ghosts to celebrate the Halloween season. The group smiled and laugh as they spent the night with one another. "To the two strongest and most trustworthy friends!" Smiley smiles. "To the two hardheaded couple!" Mitsuya chuckles. "To the two people, we miss the most," Chifuyu says. Takemichi put a hand on Chifuyu's shoulder. "To the two who sacrificed so much for us." Takemichi hums. "To Baji and (Y/n). May their love live on forever." Draken smiles. "TO BAJI AND (Y/N)!" The groups cheers. 

Chifuyu smiles and looks around the area. Seeing families and couples walking around and enjoying their night. His eyes stopped as he spotted a couple with a small child by their side. He was about to look away until he saw the hairpin on the woman's head. He hadn't seen it since the day she died in the fire. "Hey, you alright?" Takemichi asks him. Chifuyu looks at him before looking back at the family. Though, they were gone. Chifuyu looks back at Takemichi and nods his head. "I'm fine." he smiles. Takemichi nods before being dragged away by Hinata. Chifuyu looks back on where he saw the family, and lets out a brief chuckle. "I hope you three are happy." he mutter before joining Hakkai, Mitsuya, and Draken in a game. 

"Back to you." a female voice hums. 

How was it? Hoped you enjoyed it. Who's ending should I do next (besides Mikey. He will be the last chapter.) ? Have a good. . .whatever day it is. . .