4

"Just kill her and it will be over with. She's the reason why your brother is dead. The reason why you felt like an empty husk for all your life. She beat you and said it was your fault for something she planned to do right from the beginning. So just kill her."

"(Y/n)." I snap out of my thoughts and look at Kai. "Are you alright? You seem to be out of it more as the days go by. Do you need to rest?" He asks. I shook my head. "I'm fine. Just a lot of things on my mind." I reply. "I see. You can always tell me if anything is bothering you. We're friends after all." He smiles warmly. "I'm glad to have a friend like you." I hum to him. We walked into the diner and I could already smell an argument.

"Can't you guys act like real men?" I sigh as I saw Kisaki, Chifuyu, Takemichi, and Hanma together. "Sweetheart, it always brings a smile to my face to see you.~" Hanma says as he lets go of Takemichi. "Mind telling me what the hell is going on?" I ask them. The six of us sat down and Takemitchi began to explain the situation. "So what you're telling me is that you think it's best to fight the Black Dragons so we can stop Hakkai from killing Taiju?" I ask. Both Chifuyu and Takemitchi nod. I shrug my shoulders. "Alright, what's our first step?" I ask. Kisaki stood up and told us he knew a mole in the Black Dragons.

----

We met up with the mole, but already we got busted. Koko and two other guys found us. The mole was taken away, and I noticed Koko stare at the money on the table. I knew about his past and that he's greedy when it comes to money. He then asked for 100,000 yen and he'll tell us everything we needed to know. Before Kisaki can give him the money, I interfere between them. "Just what kind of game are you playing at, Koko?" I ask him. "Whatever do you mean, Doll? Don't you need this information?" He asks with a grin. I grab his collar and push his back against the wall. "I know your games, Koko. You don't care what happens to the other person as long as you get money. Who knows if you're going to backstab us later? I don't think I want to take that risk." I glare at him. "You know it's hard to be intimidated by how sexy you look when you're mad." He smirks. I punch his face and that's when Kai interfered. Koko holds his jaw a bit. "Breaking your agreement?" He chuckles. "I said if the Black Dragons threw the first punch, a**hole! The Death Halo can do anything they want to you!" I shout at him. Kai creates a distance away from me and Koko and told me to calm down.

Kisaki gave Koko the money and Koko informed us that Taiju would be alone at Christmas. Koko then left before giving me one last look. I watch as he taps his head twice and held out two fingers. In two days that's when I wanted to talk to them. I sigh heavily and started walking out. "Where are you going?" Chifuyu asks. I turn my head at him. "Just for a walk. Kai will inform me what our next step is. You alright with that, Kai?" I ask him. "Of course. I'll text you it tonight once I get back home." He says as he bows a little. I nod and wave bye at them.

----

I look down at the ground as I walked on the sidewalk.

"So, when are you going to kill her? Christmas? That would light up the night. Speaking of light, let's set her on fire! She leaves so many cigarettes around that it will make it look like she killed herself! You won't take the blame for it!"

I growl and smack my head. "Shut up!" I shout. I look up as I saw a couple look at me weirdly. I look away and continued to walk.

"You're growing madder by the day. If you want this to end then do what needs to be done. Kill. Your. Mother."

I shook my head and started to run. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't know why I was running because the voice was in my head. I then stopped and tried to catch my breath. Once I regain my breathing, I look around and saw I was in the cemetery. I look in front of me and I was in front of Baji's grave. I felt overwhelmed with emotion and kneel in front of his grave. "Why did you have to leave me? If you were here right now then you would snap me out of this nonsense. I need you, Baji." I tried wiping away my tears but it was no use. "I-I w-wish y-y-you w-were h-here!" I went into the fetal position and cried. All I wanted was for him to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright.

"It's going to be alright, pumpkin. I love you."