8

I watch as Toman began to discuss what has happened recently. Everyone forgave Hakkai for his actions, so that was good for him. Inui and Koko also became new members of Toman and were placed under Takemichi's division. "We're also at the command of The Death Halo Gang! Wherever (Y/n) pleases us to put us in!" Inui announces. The two looks at me and I give them a small smile. What shocked me was that Mikey fired Kisaki. I mean I'm not against it. Good riddance to him, but I was disappointed that Hanma was also leaving.

I went between Mikey and Kisaki. "Oi! You're fired got it! Go cry me a river if you're going to complain about it!" I glare at him. "YOU'RE NOT A PART OF THIS, B*TCH! SO GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!" He yells at me. My eye twitches. "YOU JUST WANT ME TO KILL YOU, HUH?! LET ME MAKE YOUR WISH COME TRUE!" I yell back. I was about to punch him until a firm hand grabbed my wrist. I look up and saw Hanma. "Don't do something you'll regret." He says. "LET GO OF ME, HANMA!" I shout at him while giving him a death glare. He wasn't having eye contact with me. "Look at me! It's either me or him! Choose!" I shout at him. "That's not something I can do." He replies. I snatch my hand back. "I see how it is." I turn around. "(Y/n)-" I cut him off. "GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE TRAITOR! I SEE WHAT YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS ARE!" I was hurt that he would choose Kisaki over me. This is not how I wanted to start the new year. I got on my bike and started it. "KAI!" I yelled out his name. He rushes to get on my bike and we sped off.

As I drove off, I thought about the times we spent with each other. Liar. The kiss we shared under the mistletoe. Liar! The things he said made me feel special. LIAR!! "(Y/N)!" Kai yells my name and moves the bike to the other lane. A car moves fast next to us. I stop and breathe heavily. "Let me drive. You don't look so good." He says. I gulp and nod shakily. Kai drove me home safely and I thank him. "Hey." I felt him grab my face. "You know he loves you. You know how manipulative Kisaki is, right? It wasn't his choice to let you go. Do be so mad at him. It's Kisaki's fault and for trying to mess things up for you and Hanma." He says. He's right. . .Kisaki didn't like the fact that I and Hanma were getting so close to each other. "Go inside and get some rest. I'll take care of the gang duties. Take care of yourself for all of us, okay?" He smiles warmly. I nod and wipe away the tears that formed. "You're such a good friend. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." I apologize. "Don't worry about it. Your barking orders at me isn't going to scare me away. I gave my life to you and I plan to stick by my promise." He left and I went inside. I lock my door and fell on my bed. "I'm so tired. . ." I grumble.

"Who are you?" I ask. "I'm you but someone who actually can finish the job." They said. "Get out of my head. I don't want this." I reply. "You see, that's a lie. I know you want to kill your mother. To take back what's yours." They say. "I wouldn't do such a thing even if she caused pain in my life!" I shout. "Liar, liar, pants on fire." They sang. "Shut up! Leave me alone!" I shout in anger. "Whatever, just don't let your guard down, because. . .I'll lock you up just like you did to me." I ignore their words and went to the meeting.

I close my eyes and hoped everything will just work itself out.