3

You laughed as you watched Tubbo rage over not hitting the middle of the target for the 10th time in a row. Poor kid was struggling so much.

"Tubbo calm down it's okay." You say, walking towards him.

He groaned in frustration. "No it's not okay. I can't hit the fucking target no matter how hard I try."

"That's because your letting your anger get the best of you. You need to stay calm and sure enough you'll get it."

He stayed silent, looking at the floor with his eyebrows furrowed.

You placed a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to help you?"

He sighed, closing his eyes. "No, I really want to do this myself. But thanks for the offer Y/n."

You smiled sweetly at him. "No problem Tubbo."

You were about to walk away but Tubbo stopped you before you could.

"Wait!"

You faced him. "Hm?"

His expression had saddened. "Y/n why haven't you given up on me yet?"

You blinked quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it's just that most people don't put up with my anger outbursts and they end up just giving up on me. So why haven't you?"

You walked towards him and engulfed him in a hug. "Oh Tubbo, it's not your fault you get angry sometimes. You can't control your feelings you know. Plus," You pull away, holding his shoulders while looking down at him. "I can tell you have potential. I can promise you someday you'll be a terrific archer."

He smiled up at you. "Thanks Y/n."

You smiled back. "No proble-"

"Y/n!"

Ah shit.

"Yes sir?" You asked as you turned to face him.

"Stop being a sap and get back to work. If you don't you aren't gettin' any gold."

You glared at him as he walked away. Of course he had to make a big deal about it.

"Jeez what a jerk. Is he your boss?"

"Yeah he is."

Tubbo chuckled. "I know the prince you know. I could tell him and get your boss in trouble so you don't have to deal with him anymore."

You smirked at him, amused. "Oh yeah, which prince?"

He crossed his arms. "Prince Tom."

You quirked an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

He nodded proudly. "Yep. Well technically I know the whole family but i'm the closest with Tommy."

You hummed in response. "Mm I see. Aren't you lucky."

"So do you want me to? Cause I will."

You chuckled. "No it's okay kid, i've put up with him before I can handle it." You said, ruffling his hair before walking away.

Once you turned away you stopped as you saw Dionne running towards you.

"Y/n!"

"Oh hey Dionne why're you running?"

She paused for a moment. They were panting heavily from running so much. "No time to explain. I just wanted to tell you to meet me at the castle tomorrow morning at 12 pm, got it?"

"Uh okay why tho-"

But before you could get an answer she was already running back the way she came. Well that was weird.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Finally it was time to clock out. Tubbo had already gone home a long time ago and you were exhausted.

You made sure to lock the gate to the archery before heading out. You yawned as you walked through the peaceful and quiet village. No one was out this late anymore since there tended to be a lot of monsters out at this time. Or so you thought.

You swore you could hear boots walking on the stone path behind you. You started to get nervous. You gripped onto your sword as the sound of footsteps grew nearer. You gulped anxiously and took a deep breathe in before turning around quickly. You drew your sword expecting to see someone there. But to your surprise there was no one.

You looked around frantically to make sure someone wasn't trying to rob you. You took a couple steps back still looking around. As you were walking backwards you bumped into something... or someone.

You gasped and rapidly spun around. You locked eyes with a pair of red ones. Your eyes widened as your breathing started to quicken. You could feel your heart beat thumping against your chest.

The person stepped out of the shadows to reveal a strong looking man. He had pink hair and stunning red eyes. You noticed he had little fangs sticking out of his mouth too. And that he was significantly taller then you.

He scoffed. "Relax, i'm not gonna hurt you. I was just heading home."

"Oh- my bad. I thought you were a thief or something." You put your sword back into its holster.

He rolled his eyes. "Wow skittish much."

Your eyebrows furrowed as you narrowed your eyes at him. "Excuse me?"

He looked down at you intimidatingly. "You heard me."

You huffed. "Well I think I have a right to be a little scared. It's night time which is a common hour to get robbed or attacked. Especially when your alone."

"A little scared? Yeah right you were practically shaking."

He walked towards you, not breaking eye contact once. "Next time don't travel alone."

You glared at him. "How about you don't tell me what to do and actually think before you speak." You retorted back.

Oh you were mad. This man was getting on your nerves. You didn't want to talk to him anymore and from the looks of it he wasn't going to be walking away anytime soon. So in order for him to get out of your face, you threw an ender pearl far away from here and spit on his face. Then you simply teleported away before he could do anything back.

He was probably so pissed. But you were so proud of yourself. Let's just hope you don't run into him again or it'll be really awkward.