7

After Dionne was done scolding you, you were finally able to hangout like the two of you had intended. You suggested to hang outside since it wasn't too hot to which they agreed.

The two of you went onto a balcony where a table was set up. The white stone railing was covered in gorgeous flowers of various colors and vines and it outlooked onto the Royal Garden as well which was breathtaking.

Dionne and you took your seats now comfortably talking with one another. You laughed and joked with her like always. Even though you fought sometimes, it was never boring with them. So when they told you another weird castle story you didn't fail to laugh.

"No way that happened, you must be lying!" You said while trying to catch your breath.

Dionne chuckled. "I swear on my life i'm not! It really did happen."

You rolled your eyes at her jokingly. "Okay Dionne I totally believe yo-" Before you could finish your sentence someone had ran in to where you guys were.

While the random man that interrupted you was holding onto the doorframe struggling to speak you realized it was one of Dionnes coworkers.

"You guys need to see this." He said in between breaths.

You exchanged a look with Dionne before you both stood up so the man could lead the way. As soon as he saw you were ready he went running again. You both quickly followed behind as he led you guys out to the fountain - the center and main attraction of the town.

There you could see almost everyone who lived here all gathered around yelling. They were all speaking all at once so you couldn't make out what was causing such sudden commotion. It was only morning time, it couldn't be anything serious right?

But you were wrong. Because when you looked over to Dionne you could see her staring into the crowd, clearly fixated on something. So you too looking into the crowd trying to find what she was staring at. And then you saw it.

In the center of everything, you could see the royal family. At their feet all scattered around the floor there were flyers. You couldn't quite make out what was written on them, but if the royal family was here you knew it wasn't good.