5

After that day, every time you went to the castle to visit Dionne, you always avoided him. You didn't think it was disrespectful since he hated you after all. You were sure he was actually happy you were avoiding him. And if anything he was avoiding you too.

You didn't understand how someone like him could be so heartless when the rest of his family were so nice. You'd think he would act the same but no. I guess every family has their own ugly duckling.

"Y/n!" Tubbo called out.

You turned your body towards the person calling you, forgetting you had your bow ready to fire. "What?" you huffed.

Tubbo jumped and went out of the arrows line of fire. "Jeez Y/n watch where you point that thing."

You aimed the bow down. "Sorry Tubbo." You said in the most apologetic tone you could muster up.

Tubbo crossed his arms. "It's fine! But why're so on edge today anyways?"

"You could tell?"

He scoffed. "Of course I could tell! You've been like this ever since Dionne came here to talk with you."

You sighed. "I'm sorry Tubbo, it's just that Dionne asked me to visit her at the castle again and I said yes."

Tubbo's eyebrow rose in confusion. "But isn't that a good thing? She's your best friend  right?"

You nodded, looking down at the floor. "Yeah she is and she's an amazing friend, but every time I go to the castle I always stress out about the Prince."

"Mm I see. I forgot you and him aren't exactly friends."

You shot a surprised look at him. "Of course i'm not friends with him! How could I ever befriend someone so vile?"

Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Y/n, Technos not all bad. The two of you just got off on the wrong foot is all. And you avoiding him 24/7 isn't going to fix anything."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Yeah well it's not like I want to be friends with him anyways. Plus I bet that if I ever dare to interact with him again i'll be thrown in jail. So i have to avoid him."

"No you don't have to. You want to."

"Same thing." You said stubbornly.

Tubbo put an arm on your shoulder. "Look, i'm not saying you should try and become soulmates with him or something. Im saying that you should at least try and get along to the point where you don't argue every time you talk, you know?"

You narrowed your eyes at him. "I suppose your right..." you grumbled, looking away from him, "I'll try to become friends with him. But if he continues to be a jack ass then I swear I will punt him I don't care if he's the prince!"

Tubbo laughed and smiled. "Sounds good to me! Except the punting part. Don't do that."