9

Everyone stared at Technoblade. He didn't say anything, neither did the crowd. It was rather unsettling just standing there with nobody talking. But when he finally spoke up you had suddenly wished it would go back to being quiet.

"I'll go."

It was only two words. But those two words had everyone shocked. Scattered gasps were heard amongst the crowd, including from yourself.

The King spoke up. "No you are not." The King's eyebrows were furrowed as he stared at the back of his head. "I won't allow it."

Technoblade didn't turn to his father, he only scoffed. "What else do you suggest we do."

The tension grew as the two began to talk.

Wilbur stepped up. "Guys we need to discuss this somewhere private. This is no place to tal-"

Technoblade interrupted him. "No." He said. He didn't shout. But his voice was deep and his tone was rough.

He finally turned towards his family. "I've already made my decision and the people need an answer."

"This isn't your decision to make Technoblade!" The King was starting to shout causing everyone to step back.

"And it isn't yours either."

You could tell King Phil was shocked at Technoblade's words. The two only stared at each other as if they were communicating through looks alone.

"I agree with Lord Wilbur." Dionne said.

Now it was your turn to be shocked. You didn't expect them to speak up.

She looked at King Phil then Technoblade. "We can't discuss this here it'll only cause more stress. We can give them an answer later. Let them wait."

The two didn't say anything so Dionne took that as an okay. "Why don't you all go into the castle to talk this out privately. I'll have me and some other workers calm the crowd down so in the meantime i'll have Y/n assist you guys."

What.

Your eyes widened. The whole family was looking at you now. "Um Dionne I don't know about that."

"Yeah I don't know about that either." Technoblade said, crossing his arms.

Now it was the right time to shoot a glare at him.

"Listen I trust Y/n. If anything Y/n can help way better then I ever could. Believe me we've known each other since forever. I'm sure it's fitting for everyone." Dionne looked to you, smiling.

You felt your self smiling back. "Thanks Dionne."

She nodded to you before turning away to go deal with everyone else.

"Alright then Y/n." King Phil said. "Follow us."