twenty six

Sorry for no update last week, I was going through a really rough spot.

Anyway if you guys want more updates then comment! Inlines are the best!

That gif is precious, take a moment to appreciate it.

Lexys POV

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of the waves crashing into the shore, the amazing scent of salt water filled my nose. Looking down I saw Justin’s head nestled into my neck right where he marked me, the rest of his bare body was covered by the tangled sheets.

I smiled running a hand gently through his hair, the thought of last night made me blush madly. How gentle he was- better yet how dominate and confident he was, it made last night that much better.

The sudden urge to pee sent my body up right against his grip, he simply groaned and tightened his grip before drifting back off into his heavy sleep "Justin I have to pee." I whispered once again trying to slip from his firm grasp

"Hold it." He muttered earning a slap to the bare chest, he mumbled something under his breath before he let me go

Dashing into the bathroom I did my business, brushed my teeth and hair and then I threw on one of Justin’s V-necks before going downstairs, leaving him to sleep in as usual

A slight ache resided in my lower area but nothing compared to the healing bite mark on my collar bone which burned at even the slightest contact. As a Dragon Valley my body doesn’t accept the mark right away simply because we were bred to be lone creatures and finding a mate is a rare thing.

When I marked Justin, however, his healed almost instantly due to the simple fact that his breed craves a mate and once they are marked their body is more responsive than before.

As soon as I finished my cup of coffee I made my way back upstairs, Justin was still sleeping soundly on his stomach with his head buried deep in my pillow, I couldn’t help but smile at his adorableness.

Crossing the room I went over and opened the French doors of the balcony welcoming in the bright sun, warm afternoon breeze as well as the sounds of seagulls.

"I-I’m trying to s-sleep." I heard him whine loudly in his morning raspy voice, I smiled before turning my head to look back at him "How can you sleep all day when you have all of this to look at?" I questioned gesturing to the golden sandy beaches

Climbing out of bed in all of this naked glory he tugged on a pair of boxers before walking tiredly over to me, his hands held my waist rubbing either side gently.

"Why would I w-want to look a-at that w-when I can look at you?" He whispered quietly pressing a soft kiss to my neck, I blushed a bright shade of pink looking back out at the ocean.

I drew in a short breath when his lips grazed over his bite mark, he pulled away and turned me so I was facing him "D-Does it hurt?" He asked full of concern, I nodded slightly pressing a soft kiss to the middle of his chest "It’s not your fault, my body just has to accept it." I assured

His eyes flickered from mine to the bite "Officially mine." He beamed kissing me softly, before I could pull away he tugged my body against his deepening the kiss until it turned into a full on make out session, I felt his hands travel down to my lower back where they rested on my bare skin, just above my butt.

Moving back he quickly turned us around so I was laid on the bed and he hovered over me, one of his hands still remained on my lower back while the other was placed next to my shoulder holding him up.

A moan vibrated through his chest when I tugged at his hair roughly, pulling his body closer against mine so his building erection was pressed firmly against my stomach.