! Encanto !

I was moving to Encanto ! It's exciting the beautiful, colourful, lively town of Encanto. You were sad to leave Sweden behind but you had only met your Abuela once and it was five years ago now, she needed help because she couldn't live on her own, and who better to give that help than her family

You didn't mind moving it's not the first time you had lived in Sweden for the past 6 years Ireland for 9 before that which made you fifteen and moving to your third country Columbia !

I've never had many close friends so hopefully I can change that !!!

It was about an hour into Encanto from the airport. Your family was getting there stuff delivered by a truck and we didn't really need a car so instead of the truck delivering our bikes we cycled to Encanto backpacks and all

It took about an hour and a half and the views were breathtakingly beautiful. I have a good feeling about this.

I wanted to travel cute but also comfy and most importantly weather appropriate, it would be a big change to go from being in a lukewarm climate to Columbia. I decided on a pair of cute brown shorts a white bandeau and a green shirt overtop.

We kind of underestimated the heat but luckily we passed a market and what better to complete the outfit than a cute straw hat :)

The best part of the cycle wasn't the heat or your two younger siblings taking any chance they could to ask "are we there yettt" instead of appreciating the veiw, it was just when we arrived at Encanto, it was encased by a big hill and you could hear the music and chatter from the streets below,

You stop and the top to admire the view and then you do the only thing any sane person would do before your parents stopped you.

You sped down the hill at the speed of light the wind in your hair. It was only half way down the hill you realised at some point you would need to stop, and you didn't know the streets of Encanto at all, let alone well.

You reached the bottom and shot into the streets narrowly avoiding people and quickly coming to a halt ; creating a cloud of sand around you.

And then proceeding to topple over on your bike...

Leave it to you to perfectly weave through streets on a hike at high speed and then fall of at the end.

And while having to is train of thought you realised someone had caught you by your arms and was holding you up, you hastily stood up and thanked them.

But when you looked up you didn't see who you expected ; it was a boy probably around the same age as you but about a head taller.

"No hay problema Linda"

You weren't one hundred percent sure what Linda meant but it seemed nice

He began to walk away when I stopped him and asked if he knew were your Abuela lived as you pulled out a piece of paper with her address on it.

"Ah miss Álvarez's, down that street and to the left the house is a light shade of pink"

You smiled "Gracias, Tu nombre ?" You said with a smile.

"Camilo"

"Gracias Camilo"

He smiled and sauntered down the street you arrived at your Abuela's house soon after.

You knocked on the door and was greeted by Abuela,

"I missed you so much"

You both said at the same time now laughing your mom dad two younger siblings and two older siblings arrived at the doors to be greeted by warm hugs and kisses.

🚲👒🌤

Hope everyone enjoyed the first Chapter feedback is always welcome stay tuned for the next chapter should be put on the next few days - A