Chapter 22

The following day, Brian went to work and left Diamond and girls at the cabin.

Because he was leaving them alone. Brian handcuffed Diamond to the bed again.

"So I'm guess he only lets you loose when he's home", said Alyssa.

"Yea", said Diamond.

"So how in the hell are we going to get out of here?", asked Ayanna.

"Watch your mouth and well I guess we're going to have to let y'all free while he's home", said Diamond. "I'm going to have to let Alyssa and Zara loose first though"

"No offense. I'm just curious. Why?", asked Ayanna.

"Because they aren't his children", said Diamond.

"But you said it yourself, make him mad enough and he can do something to me", said Ayanna.

"But he'll do something faster to them, then he would you. Just listen to me alright? I just want you guys out here", said Diamond.

"You guys? You mean us. All of us, including you?", asked Ayanna.

"I don't know about that", said Diamond.

"What?", asked Alyssa.

"I'm going to have to stay alright?", said Diamond.

"No. We just got you back", said Ayanna.

"And I'm just really getting you", said Zara.

Diamond looked down.

"Mom, you're coming with us and that's final", said Alyssa.

"I'll try my best alright. I just don't know how things will turn out...Brian and I have some unfinished business", said Diamond.

Ayanna had a confused look on her face.

"What is that supposed to mean?", asked Alyssa.

"Yea, mom. What is that supposed to mean? When we get out of here he's going to jail. He'll pay for everything he has done. There's no reason for you to stay", said Ayanna.

"Let's just stop talking about it, alright?", asked Diamond. "Just stop. Watch TV"

"I'm hungry", said Zara.

"Zara, honey you should've ate before he left. You know we can't get food while he's gone", said Diamond.

"She probably wasn't thinking about that", said Alyssa.

"I told her that", said Diamond.

Alyssa and Zara looked at each other.

"You're going to have to wait for dinner baby", said Diamond.

Zara sighs as she rolls her eyes.

"I hope you looked at dad like that like how you look at that monster", said Alyssa.

Diamond shed a tear.