Prologue

Mikayla's POV

I had always been one to never fit in, but hopefully this new school will be a new start for me and I won't be a reject, I hope.

Being in year 7 sucks, the youngest of high school. But I will be in year 8 soon. My mum wanted me to get in to school before then to make some friends, because we recently moved. From US to Aussie.

She knows I've never had any friends, she knows fully why too. This is because I like different bands you know like ATL, PTV, Blink-182 and other bands like them. My mum says that I shouldn't like them then I would have lots of friends. She also hates the way I dress but chooses to still let me choose my own clothes to have my own style.

I don't actually believe her, I dyed my hair the other day, it's now red but a bit purple in some places where I used to be blonde.

Well, I better go off to hell... Opps I meant school... Honest?

-

I bumped into someone through the halls, falling straight on to my back. Literally everyone stopped.

"Watch it, freak!" The Black fuzzy haired creep said to me.

What a great year this will be.

**********

Hey guys, I wanna know what you think to the prologue, comment and vote what you would like in the chapters! Thank you for reading and I promise it gets better throughout this, honest?!?! :)

Stay dreamin'