30--

This love is so massive, thank you guys❤❤...
We made it to 1k🔥 and it wouldn't have been possible without You, Thank you for clicking on this book, for reading, for commenting, for voting❤❤...
You remain the best, let's keep it going fam✊.

-- NIANA'S POV --

I felt myself being pressed to something tightly as I slowly opened my eyes to accommodate the brightness of the room. It was so comfortable, I didn't want to move and the pain on my lower abdomen didn't let me move much too.

"Baby." Someone whispered in my ear. "Stop moving."

My eyes shot open as I quickly scrambled up, ignoring the pain that shot through me. I quickly searched for any clothing before sighting his shirt and pulling it on. Arlo groaned before turning and stretching his limbs as his eyes broke open.

He looked around his environment, looked at me for a while, then his body before realisation finally hit him as he shot up, dragging the covers with him as he wrapped it around his body.

"I-I...I don't, I d-don't know how it happened too." He stutter trying to explain.

"So I should be the only one to know?"

"I never said that." He mumbled.

"I was drunk, okay? Besides, why didn't you stop us?" I mutter.

"I was drunk too." He defended himself.

"Did you use something?" I whisper.

"Use what for what?" He asked not catching what I said.

"When we did it, did you use..." I trail off.

"I-I don't think s-so." He mumbled making my eyes go wide. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm not on pills." I groan as I fall to the floor.

I'm done with.

"You are a hormonal teenage girl for Christ sake, why are you not on pills?" He half yelled in frustration, running his hand through his hair.

"I was going to start taking them when I go off to college, Sex wasn't on my high school adventure list, you fool." I yell making him go quiet.

"So what do we do now?" He said scratching his neck innocently.

"There's nothing we can do, we are doomed." I whisper as I fully lie on the floor.

"Don't be so dramatic, please stand up from the floor." He begged awkwardly.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, I just don't want my child to be uncomfortable."

"What child? you perv!" I yell, pointing my index at him as I blushed heavily.

"Oh, so I wasn't a pervert when you asked me to go on?"

"I-I know...I know I s-said that but I was d-drunk okay?" I defended.

"Anyways, you are carrying my first seed now and I'm not letting you get rid of it." He smirked.

"How do you know if I'll even get pregnant?"

"It's inevitable, so gladly accept it."

"Whatever." I grumbled as I pushed past him to the bathroom.

After freshening up, I pull on a skinny Jean and black hoodie with me hair braided back. I went to the kitchen to prepare something, ignoring the dull pain on my waist.

I quickly toasted some slice of bread and spread butter on it before adding some strawberry jam to it with some milk. I moved to our room and placed the food on the coffee table which we usually use when I was suddenly startled by someone wrapping their hands round my waist.

"Hey." Arlo say kissing my neck as I close my eyes. "Are you sore?"

My eyes flung open.

"What goes on in that head of yours?" I say hitting his head as I free myself from his hug.

"I'm just making sure you aren't feeling any pain." He laughed seeing my red face.

"What if I was?"

"That sucks, I would have asked for a round two of last night."

"Arlo." I yell hitting his head harder this time as he burst out laughing. "You pervert."

"Come on, we are married. If I wasn't so drunk yesterday, I would have love to devour you slowly so we'll both remember every inch of it."

"Ewww. You are disgusting." I scrunch up my nose as he sneakily licked my face before going to sit and start eating.

"I love you too and I missed your morning breakfasts."

"Yeah yeah, eat all you want, I'm leaving." I announce.

"What? Why?"

"First, I have to study for the exam tomorrow and I need time to think about what happened last night."

"Are you mad about what happened last night?" He asked standing up to hold my hand.

I withdraw my hand with a sigh before going to sit. "I'm not mad Arlo, it wasn't our fault, I'm just scared that I might get pregnant because we didn't use protection and I don't take pills."

"Then why are you leaving me again? These past weeks have been torture and lonely without you." He said coming to sit beside me and I noticed his eyes got teary so immediately he blinked, they came rushing down.

"You sure do cry like a girl." I joke to lighten the mood.

"It's not funny." He groan, hugging my stomach and resting his head on my chest. "I've missed you so much."

"What if I get pregnant? I'm just eighteen."

"We'll work it out together, okay?"

"Alright, for now let's just hope a miracle happen and I don't get pregnant." I say silently praying in my heart.

"Sure." He mumbled.

"I still need to read though, exams starts tomorrow and I need to cover up many things, not everybody has a photographic memory like yours." I say getting up while he begins to eat again.

"Okay, you'll come back tomorrow evening right?"

"We'll see in school tomorrow, that's the only thing I can promise you." I reply.

"Why can't you come tomorrow?" He asked.

"Have you forgotten that we gave unfinished scorns?"

"What scorn?"

"Riele. Until we settle that issue, I'm not coming back." I say before picking up my phone.

"Not again." He groan as I lock the bedroom door on my way out.