The beginning

Lisa's POV

"Lisayaaahhhh!!" Rosie jumped at my back while I was sleeping and it hurts. She looks thin but she's still heavy. Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé is my bestfriend. We live in the same house thats why she always barged in my room but until now I'm still not getting used to it. To be specific she's living in my house. She has her own room here. She's always sleeping here more than on her real house.

But this fucking chipmunk is ruining my sleep early in the morning. What does she need this time?

"Rosiee 5 more minutes please I'm still sleepy for goddamn sake." I'm tired because of our training and I didn't even know how Chaeng manage to be this energetic when she's also in the training with me yesterday. We are a player here in Korea but not to play feelings, basketball player to be specific.

We are a professional basketball player here in Korea.

"Monkey it's your fifth time asking me for five minutes. If you keep on asking for more minutes it will turn into an hour." She annoyingly said and got up from my back but she's pulling me now out of my bed. Aissshh she won't stop not until I agree to her.

"Aissh fine! Look oh, I'm getting ready so get out of my room and don't annoy me more." I didn't mind her and I just walk through my bathroom to take a bath. Why is she insisting to me that I should meet her other bestfriend. Does it make a change? Anyway I have no choice to this Chipmunk.

"Why are you forcing me to meet your other bestfriend?" I annoyingly asked her right after I get out of my room.

"What? Is it wrong that I want my two bestfriends meet each other?" She said rolling her eyes at me.

I want to pierce her eyes everytime she does that.

"Is that even necessary?" I asked her.

"It's not but I really want you two to meet each other. Okay?" She said deeply. Hayst! Looks like I don't have a choice.

"Fine! Do I have a choice. So let's go so that I can go home early to continue my sleep." I said and walk out first.

"Sleep again? You sleep too much monkey!" She said running to me and she hooked her arm to my arm.

"I love sleeping. Okay? And aren't you tired from yesterday?" I asked her. How can she have this kind of energy?

We left the house at 10:30 am because I really wanted to annoy her. I delayed my action so that I could get my revenge for her breaking my sleep.

"Hey monkey! We had enough rest. You just have an addiction to sleep." She said rolling her eyes again at me. Just wait I'm going to pierce that eyes.

"Fine whatever." I said nonchalantly.

I don't know where we are going but I din't ask her anymore. It's up to her where she will take me. But I didn't let her to use my car. She insist at first but I didn't let her. Gas is very expensive nowadays.

We stop at a one of the famous restaurant in town. I've been here for so many times. Because it is the favorite restaurant of my brother. And so am I.

We entered the restaurant and Rosie seemed to see her friend right away because she immediately waved her hand at her. I followed her wearing my bored face. Not looking neither of them.

Well I'm just forced into this.

"Jennie, I miss you!" Chong-ah greet her friend. I don't mind them as I look around the restaurant. There's nothing new but all in all the ambiance here is really good. Thats the first thing I want when I am looking for a good restaurant. I'm standing at Rosie's back still not looking at them. I just let them do what they want to do.