Chapter Nine

LISA.

"Is that all you've got?" Jisoo said pissing me off.

We are facing each other inside the court now while we wait for her teammate to get here in their side court. It's only the first quarter but her trash talk is so bad. And yes, we are fighting each other today. The place where we are playing is jampacked, huh? I guess Jisoo and I really got a huge fans.

Our team are rivals you know.

"Nah, I'm just sleepy. Mu opponent is boring." I fakery yawned as she glared at me. I grinned and quickly got ready for my defense.

Jisoo's teammate dribbled the ball, near her. I know what will they do next. As I expected, her teammate to give Jisoo the ball.

Jisoo catch and dribble it. I am now beside her defending her not to shoot the ball. Or not the ball get into the ring.

Jisoo dribble the ball and runs under the ring as I am defensing her as our opponents, I followed her. Jisoo jump and ready for the lay up but.....

"BLOCKED BY LALISA MANOBAN!!" Said the announcer. Yeah!

"See that? Thought you are better, yet you're still blocked!" I looked up at Jisoo who looked really mad at me now hahahaha.

"F you! Make sure that you'll handle all my shooting and blocks later!" She annoyingly said. I just shrugged.

Seulgi in the middle just laughed, watching us.

Its our last game for this year 'cause it's holidays! Finally! Jennie is currently abroad right now cause she's busy promoting her movie there. After this, I will follow her to have our holiday trip. Oh god I miss her.

I want to end this game, but it's unlikely that it will end right away because I think I really challenged Jisoo because she continuously getting points for their team, one after another.

She really doesn't want to lose huh? After all, we're rivals and you can't expect an easy game because we're both not used to losing.

"ANOTHER POINT FOR KIM JISOO!" The commentator shouted. Jisoo is taking her best to her momentum.

Coach called a time out because Jisoo made three shoots in a three point line.

Let's get serious. After a few reminders from Coach, we returned to the court.

"Be serious. Jisoo is freaking serious now, both teams have the same standing. Don't tell me you want us to be second only to Jisoo?" Rosie said. I shook my head.

"Game time, bitch!" She smirked.

I saw Chu smirking at me. I just shrugged and got serious. The game ended, we also have the OT cause we got tied up at the last second of fourth quarter.

"Fuck, you just got one point lead!" Jisoo said, messing up my hair and I laughed.

Because it was just a few seconds left and they are leading one point. Then because I am good at this, I made a fade away shot and it shoots having us one point lead to them before the buzzer. Winning point to be specific.

"Great game, bitch! Congrats for being 4-0! See you later?" She said while we were still in the court. I patted her shoulder.

"You made me suffer. I think all my body part will hurt later!" Because she makes me take the game seriously.

"Wow, so I'm not? Your skills are not easy to take? Well man, you got me there!" She said.

"Sheesh!" We both laughed.