Chapter Twelve

LISA.

She agreed to stay in my house cause she knows that my decision is final and she didn't argue with me so that's good. To be honest, she seems to like it too because she herself hailed the things she needs here at home. I feel like we're so used to each other that we don't have awkward moments anymore.

I'm taking her to her taping and I'll pick her up when she's finished. At first, she doesn't like the idea because she said I stayed up late waiting for her but I don't mind. I'm also not used to her not being here when I go to sleep so I actually pick her up even after I just finished my game. Even if I'm tired, she's the first thing I want to see and feel my body become energized.

Just like now, the semis have just finished and we are entering the finals. As usual, our opponent is Chu's team. The finals will be on Saturday so everyday training will happen.
We had a team dinner and after it, everyone went home.

I saw Jennie's message that she was going home early today because she said that she was just doing an interview on a talk show today.

When I went to their bulding her manager saw me in the parking lot so he pulled me upstairs. He said that Jennie still have 30 minutes before she's finished.

"I know, Jennie, I've been telling you this for a while but seriously, you look so fresh and in love! Can you tell us why you're so happy these days? Or, is there someone who makes you happy?" According to the question from the host that I heard. I put my hands on my pocket then waited for my baby's answer.

Good thing I'm wearing a cap so no one noticed me much.

Jennie giggled. She looked around the whole set. She looked at my spot and quickly turned to the host. She smiled beautifully.

"I'm in love as of the moment." She winked.

The audience squealed their fandom name but I don't care about that. She's living with me now. She's mine. Jennie is mine so don't ship her name to others. Only Jenlisa will sail in the future. Believe me I'm telling you that.

"Is it who we think it is?" The host teased her.

She shook her head gently, making the crowd quiet.

"Secret." She laughs.

"WOW MINNIE!!!"

"MINNIE!! MINNIE!!"

Minnie my ass. As if!

The host wrapped up the shoot so I signaled
To Jennie that I'm going down. She nodded. I tapped Chen's (her manager) shoulder then thanked him and left. As I was waiting for the elevator to open, someone stood beside me. I even saw in my peripheral vision that she yawned. Being a celebrity is really hard. Lack of sleep is one of the problems. I really can't do that.

"Lisa?" I turned around. Oh, it is Han So Hee.

"Oh, hi!" I smiled at her. She manages to smile even though her eyes are really closed.

The elevator opened. I let her go first and I followed. I press the basement. She said she was going there too.

"Do you have an open position on your team?
Can I apply?" She said, kidding. I laughed.

"Yes. Can you do more than ten laps and a lot of warm ups in the morning? Work out in the afternoon and do trainings almost five times a week?"

"Oh god no. I'll be stuck being a celeb, then."

The elevator opened, some celebrities entered.
I don't know them by name but they look familiar to me. One is a host of a reality show, who is the taller one and the other one is I think an  actress.