Chapter Three

LISA.

There are times that I am becoming an idiot. I already know that she's committed in the first place, but I still try. I know that, what is happening comes very fast but I know that I like her. I like her in an instant.

That's are the thought that is running in my head since the last encounter we had. I should have know tsk!

Jennie is the type of a girl that even her voice will captivate you. I want to take care of her but someone is already taking care of her. I want her just for me but someone already got her.

Fuck! I got fucked up.

"Yah Limario come on! You've been out of yourself Manoban." Seulgi interrupted my thoughts. We just got done from our training that's why I am just sitting here in the bleachers taking some rest. My knee hurts!

I just don't mind her as I stand up and walk outside first. Seulgi fasten her walk so that she can reach my pace.

Rosie got out first because Uncle and Auntie arrived from the other country so she needed to be there in their house. She wants me to tag along with her but I'm not in the mood so I refused and just said to her that I will come next time.

"Dude, Let's go bar?" Seulgi suddenly said. I don't know what is her trip but I want it too.

"Sure, let's go." I said and she got shocked in my answer and then she just smile wickedly.

"Actually that was just a joke but anyway let's go. Looks like you have a problem." Seulgi said chuckling.

I just don't mind what she said.

When we arrived at the bar, we both just observed first the surroundings.

You know checking some booty chicks. Kidding!

Seulgi and I really get along when it comes to girl hunting. We immediately found a nice spot. Well, it's not Friday or weekend today thats why maybe the bar is not on full pack.

"Damn! That girl sheesh...." Seulgi said while eyeing the girl from the other table.

So outfit check!

The girl is wearing a showy type of dress. Well it is some kind of daring dress that you can see her thigh that makes Seulgi that kind of reaction just by looking at her.

There are some people here that know us. They will greet us and we also said our greetings too. If the fan is pretty Seulgi will make them sit with us to flirt with them. This dork!

"Yow Manoban are you up for a bet?" Seulgi said challenging me and I don't like her idea but on the other hand why not? Right? Let's have some fun tonight.

When she said it's a dare and we should do that
dare.

"Sure, but I will be the one who's going to dare you." I said to her smirking.

"Game! What is your dare?" She said smirking.

Thankfully all the girls that she asked to stay with us is no longer in our table.

I look at the girl who is wearing a pink dress that she is eyeing since then. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Here, I want you to get her number by just saying only one word." I said to her.

"Fuck that's hard." She complained.

"You're the one who want this. Your just weak Kang accept it." I said in a teasing voice. I know that she will get trigger.

"Basic! Fine I'll do that. Let's the game begin." She said full of confident.

Seulgi stand up and immediately went to the girl I am referring to. All through out I am just looking at Seulgi. Seulgi went in front of the girl and the girl's friends is all looking at Seul. I am holding myself to laugh.