Chapter Eight

LISA.

I walked on the red carpet smiling. Today is the premiere night of Jennie's movie and she said that I should come because she was nervous about how people would react to her new movie.

Anyway, that's just the way she is. She won hundreds of awards and still she's that nervous when she's doing something. Its a good thing though. At least, even if she knows she's good, she still wants to hear people's reactions to her work.

Chaeng was not able to join us because she had a fever. She got soaked in the rain in their pool at home all day yesterday because she just wants it. Seulgi and the others don't want to go too because they don't want to go on an event like this. Psh!

Guys! I was left alone!

I almost thought of cutting the arm of her leading man that was wrapped around Jennie's waist. Jennie looked at me and she smiled awkwardly. I shook my head and smiled at her too. It's fine with it but I know my limitation when it comes to it. If he try to caress Jennie's waist up down, I will punch the shit out of him.

"Ms. Lisa Manoban? I'm Hyeri from KoreaTV Buzz, can we have a brief interview with you?" I turned to her and smiled slightly.

"Sure."

"Thanks! Okay, can we know who's your closest celebrity here?" She asked politely.

The camera is also focused on us.

"Uh it's Jennie Kim." I said.

"Oh. So you're friends with Jennie?" She asked and I don't like what this interview will lead.

"Um yeah,"

Okay, I'm not used to this kind of interview.
I only do sports interviews, not the ones like this that have to do with celebrities! It's really awkward for me!

"Anyway, what can you expect about the movie? Like, are you expecting some hot scene of the two leads?" She giggled and I wanted to punch her. Just kidding haha.

"I saw the trailer and all I can say that it's really something, eh. I don't know how to put it into words, but yeah. Hot scene? Well, of course." I said plastically.

Of course I don't want to see a hot scene. She still asks me so much question but it cut off when the staff let us enter the cinema. I was sitting behind Jennie. Next to her is the leading man on her left side and the director on her right side.

The people next to me are all celebrities and they talk to me too. I'm ashamed because they asked me to take a picture with them like I'm the celebrity here. They said they were watching me on TV too and they are a fan.

Jennie turned her head on us. She arched her brow at me and I mouthed "what?" but she quickly smiled at the celebrities taking pictures with me.

"Thank you for inviting a superstar, Jennie." Lee Ji Eun in short IU said to Jennie. She even hugged my left arm and Jennie's gaze followed.
I gulped. She glared at me for a moment but smiled at IU.

"Oh it's nothing. She's so busy, that it might be her last." Jennie said then she smiled.

"Aww, that's so sad." IU turned to me. "If I'm the one who will invite you, will you come?" She smiled sweetly. And I don't know what to say.

"Uh depends on my schedule," I smiled a little.

She was going to speak again but the movie started playing so we settled down. She didn't remove her hugged from my arm. I feel awkward and shy but I don't want to be rude. She even leaned on my shoulder! And Jennie looked at me, I'm dead here!

"I think I have a crush on you," IU whispered to me.

"I always want to meet you, but I can't. We don't have any friends in common, right?
Then I wanna watch your games, but my sched's not making me watch you." She whispered softly. I just swallowed. I need my confident self now! But my introverted side is kicking.