Chapter Seven

LISA.

"Lis are you still sleeping?! Wake up already, I prepared breakfast so get up." I heard my mom shouting behind my door room. What is she doing here in my house. Shit!

I plan to just ignore her when Jennie shake my body to wake up.

"Gosh baby! Let's fix ourselves. I didn't know that your mother is here." Jennie said in panic. Well this is the first time she will meet my mom.

I didn't stand but I just hug her more. Jennie struggled to came out from my hug.

"Lis please." She said. Then fine even if I don't want to.

I sit on my bed while scratching my eyes. I feel that Jennie stand up and immediately go to the bathroom.

"Lisa are you awake?" My mom asked again.

"Yes mom. I'll be out soon. Just wait for me downstairs." I said then I heard that she said okay and I hear a footsteps going away from my room.

I'm about to lay again on my bed cause I really want to sleep more when Jennie went out from the bathroom so I immediately fix my sit. She's already fresh and smell good. She's just wearing her short shorts with my T-shirt on her top.

Why does my shirt looks good on her? Unfair!

"Hey I forgot to get my clothes on my car... ahm is it okay to borrow this?" She asked hesitantly pertaining to my shirt she's on. She don't need to tell me.

"Actually I like it more when you are using my clothes or my other things." I said winking at her. "Plus it cover all your body." I seriously said. I don't want other ogling over her body. Her body is only mine to touch and to see.

"Why? Don't you like me wearing sexy clothes?" She smile playfully and she sit beside me.

"If I am with you, it's fine but if not I don't think so." If she's me I can immediately punch all the boys who is looking at her lustfully. "But if it's your work. It's fine with me. I don't want to be the hindrance in your work." I said while I give her an assuring smile.

I stand up to go on my comfort room to brush my teeth.

Jennie hug me from my back when I start to brush my teeth. She's slowly caressing my abs that makes me hold it by my other hand. It's turning me on, if she continue it my mom will shout again because of us being late to get out. I look at her from behind and shake my head at her but she just smirk at me.

"Does you family will get shock if they know that you're with a girl here? Or they are used to it?" She said grumpily and she even raised her eyebrows at me. It's like wrong choice of word, she will kill me.

"Chaeng is the only girl that I bring here. And if they saw you, of-course they will got shock. One of the famous actress is with me." I said to her after I finished brushing my teeth.

Jennie slap my ass then she pinched it and I just giggled at her. I turn to her and immediately carried her. She instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my nape. I walk to my room and immediately pinned her on the wall.

I pulled up the hem of her shirt and I started kissing her top that makes her moaned. Ow I really love hearing her moans. I slightly bite it that leaves a mark there. Jennie softly slap me on my shoulder when she notice the art I made but I just don't mind her. I walked again and put her on my bed. I got really turned on now. I crawl onto her top and hurriedly kiss her.

Shit! She's so hot. Imagine the actress they are longing is now under me.

Jennie kiss me back with the same intensity that makes me want her more.