Chapter Ten

LISA.

"I know Frea is eager to win! Cause I beat them, huh!" Jisoo said while laughing.

A month has passed since my vacation with Jennie in New Zealand. On our first week, we really toured New Zealand what I mean is she toured me, but our last week there, we just enjoyed cuddling at her house. We only go out after dinner. So far so good.

We didn't see each other much last month because she was busy with her new series that they shoot in different parts of Asia.

I think they will be in Japan next week, I miss her so much. Good thing she is coming home from Busan now.

Today is our match against Frea's team. If you'll remember Frea is the one who is mad at Jisoo because her ex-gf likes Jisoo. Jisoo doesn't have a match for today, but she's always present when she knows the match is good. In short she liked watching my game. She's like me, they also have their own business, so she's the boss too.

"She's been glaring at us for a while now." I said to Jisoo. Because we are in the hallway. I did warm ups since the first game was about to end.

"Are you afraid of that?" Jisoo laughs and just laughed too.

She knows that we just don't give a fuck about them even if their giving us the bad looks. We just saw Bae Joohyun or Irene for short, the point guard of Frea's team, approaching us.

Her height is only matching up to my shoulder and Jisoo's chin so she is looking up at us. She's really beautiful up close. Irene and Jisoo are close since they went to the same school before.

Jisoo kissed her cheek. "Nice to see you, Irene!" Jisoo said.

"You, too. You don't show yourself to me anymore, eh!" She pinched Jisoo's arm. Jisoo just laughed and turned to me.

"Anyway, I know you know each other but yeah, Irene this is Lisa and Lisa this is Irene." Irene smiled and offered a handshake which I accepted and I smiled back at her.

"So the rumors are true, that you are really pretty." I said to her.

Jisoo laughed when she saw Irene blush and I just smile.

"Then the rumors are true too, you really are good on flattering girls." She said and I chuckled.

"Of-course not, I rarely compliment someone." I said shaking my head.

"Really huh?" She said, teasing me. "Anyway, the two girls there really want to bring your team down today. We'll expect a good game?" What she said was not arrogant, but I grinned. I'll give them what they want.

"Okay. Do they want trash talk too? Tell them I'm so up for it." I said smirking at her.

"Oh, easy there tiger. They are my teammates but I don't like them." She said chuckling.

"I know, I just don't get them. Why did Jisoo and I did against those two? For them to be angry at us. Well, we never talked about that."
I just shook my head.

"You guys are girl magnet, they are chasing you guys! That's it! They envy you guys because of that." She laughs that makes me and Jisoo laughed too.

"Oh god, I saw my angel again!" Seulgi said it right after she just arrived.

Well, she really has a crush on Irene.

"Hi, my angel!" Seulgi greeted Irene with a smile.

"Hi there, Devil." She said teasing Seulgi and then she looked at us.