Chapter Eleven

"Lisa, someone is calling you!" Yuqi pushed me a little so I was pretty close to the girl in front of me.

Good thing it was Diana.

I heard a lot of squealing from the audience.
We're having a rivalry match today with our rival school way back when I was on my college. The earnings of this game will be donated to a charity so I immediately agreed to join here. Besides, I can't lose to Chu. No freaking way.

"Hey, Jean! Stop it! We'll be issued again!" Diana glared at her.

"Don't you like it?" Yuqi eyed her teasingly.

Diana blushed then rolled her eyes. She pinched Yuqi on the side but Yuqi just laughed and walked away from us.

"Um...sorry for that." She said and she avoided looking at me. I chuckled then patted her head.

"Get used to it." I smiled at her.

The referee whistled so we fixed our line up.

The other team was introduced first. The crowd  roared when Jisoo's name was said. I just shook my head when she gave me a thumb down sign. I mouthed 'no sweat' so she laugh at me. This thing is very natural for us. Since college we are rivals in court.

Then it's my team's turn.

"Number ten, Diana Flipo!" The MC shouted.

Loud cheers.

"And number twenty seven, former MVP, Lalisa Manoban!" I couldn't hear what Elis were saying so I just nodded while doing a signature handshake with them. She's one of the player.

"DILIS! DILIS!"

The f? Dilis? Hahahahaha. I'm the one who is last to give her a high five, so maybe that's why theres such thing like that. I just shook my head. If they only knew who my girlfriend is, maybe no one here would say that.

"Shin, Jisoo is looking at you oh..." I joked to one of our teammate. She has a crush on
Jisoo hahahaha.

"Hey, you're crazy, Lisa!" She hit me lightly. I laughed but I saw someone is looking at me badly so I stopped laughing.

"Just kidding. Don't do that, Shin, she's no longer available. Actually, the soon to be girlfriend is right here." I saw the smile on one person here. She's listening!

"Really? Who?" Shin asked curiously.

"Whoever looks at you badly, that's it." I laughed. Then she went to Min unnie and others.

The game started. I'm at the side because it's time for the jump ball. Lorr is on my opposite side. I smiled at her but she gave me a rolling eyes. I giggled.

"Do you miss me?" I'm teased her. Because she is playing in the other conference. I just don't know if she will be in the KSBL at the next conference where I belong.

"You wish!" She backfired. I just winked at her and she stepped back a little to take a rebound for the ball that was tap by her team mate.

Long running, back and forth to our court then  to opponents court before we make a score, it often happens since we can't expect an easy game because the fight here is pride. Our school was the last winner so I know they won't take this easily. But, of course, we're so serious, too.

We can't lose. I will not let them win.

My team took a time out. 15-12 in favor of  M University. We were going back to our bench but we couldn't hear each other because of the noise in the arena.