Chapter Four

LISA.

Ruby Jane❤️ 9:45 am
I miss you.😔 I want to see you right now.

Ruby Jane❤️ 10:30 am
Hey don't you have a phone? Reply!😡

Ruby Jane❤️ 10: 57 am
Where are you? Why are you not replying to my messages?

Ruby Jane❤️ 11:16 am
I hate you😒 Fine be it! Don't talk to me!

I chuckled after reading all Jennie's messages. Well, I was busy preparing her foods for lunch and also snacks that's why I don't have time to check my phone. I going to her set location.

I didn't bother to reply to her messages and immediately went to her shooting location.

When I arrived at the location, I immediately call her. After so many rings she answer it, thankfully.

"You better explain yourself Manoban!" She said irritatedly without even saying hello to me. Just great!

"I'm here outside. I bring your foods, made by me." I said to her.

"Really? Where exactly are you? You didn't informed me." She said in surprising tone.

"I think I am near hmmm.... Last tent yeah." I said to her.

"I'm going now, wait for me." She said and she didn't end the call while walking and looking for me.

She only ended the call when she saw me, her gummy smile is showing into her face right now and that's the beautiful thing I've ever seen. Jennie immediately and excitedly runs towards me.

I greeted her with a hug and gently carried her up. Next time I will carry her to my bed. Kekeke.

Should I spin her while carrying? Were like on a drama doing this. Cringe! Jennie really smell good. I want to know what perfume she's using because I am getting addicted to it, no scratch that, I am getting addicted to her. I sniff her neck but I can't resist her and I give her a kiss there.

"I miss you." She said after I put her down. But I don't mind she's saying when I noticed her dress went up a little bit and I fix it.

"Why? Is my dress too short?" She curiously asked.

"Obviously." I said and rolled my eyes at her but she just laugh at me and pinch both my cheeks.

"That not suit you." She said referring to my eye roll.

"Whatever! Anyway, just to inform you. I'll be with my college teammates later." I said to her and she nodded at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I think it's a mini reunion somehow. We will meet at the resort later. And that's overnight. I can't say no since I don't have a training or game tomorrow." I said to her contemplating if she will agree because that's overnight.

Jennie raised her eye brow that make me gulp big time.

"Chaeng's gonna be there right?" She softly said as she caress my right ear. No! That's my weakness, someone's going to wake up.

"Yup." I just said to her cause I am struggling right now. I feel that someone is becoming hard.

"S-stop it." I said stuttering.

Jennie just smirked at me. I took a deep breathe and take all my courage. I pulled her to me and we are now facing each other that if you make a move our body will collide.

"You like this?" She asked. She still have the guts to ask me that.

I intently look at her and in a one swift move I pinned her into my car. I move my hand on her butt and squeezed it that makes her hold at my nape tightly. I gradually move my hands going up to the side off her waist.