Chapter Six🔞

JENNIE.

Punishment? What is this monkey saying?

Lisa look at me like she's studying me. She throw me in bed and go on top of me. I am nervous. It's my first time doing it even if I'm a celebrity. I know many people think that most people in the industry I am belong is hooking up or climbing up on the bed to be able to get on top. But not me, I am saving myself for the one I truly love. I maybe famous now but I am proud that it all came from working hard.

Chaeng has been talking about this other best friend of her. I am not aware that this best friend she's talking about is Lisa. Lisa is my ultimate crush. I've been her fan since she starts her career. She's good at playing basketball and that's when she got me, bonus on her good looks.

Going back on love making with her. Does a finger will hurt me? I look at Lisa's fingers and it's all long and veiny. I am willing to give myself to her.

"Jennie Kim! You don't have an escape." Lisa said chuckling. "You don't know how I hold myself every time we are alone." She added and kiss me hard. "You keep on giving me blue balls." She added that makes me confuse. Lisa positioned herself between my legs.

"Blue balls? As if you have a dick Lisa!" I jokingly said to her while laughing.

Lisa stop and intently staring at me then she smirked.

"What if I have?" Lisa said still smirking at me.

"Hahaha baby! Stop this nonsense." I said to her. I know that she is just riding on my joke.

"What if I have Jennie? Are you still willing to accept me?" Lisa asked seriously that makes me to think twice. Is she?

"Of-course. I like you Lisa even your flaws. I accept who you are." I said to her then Lisa softened and smiled at me.

"I am an intersex baby to be honest. My friends and family only know this, then of course my exes." Lisa said seriously.

I got shocked on her confession. I never expected that she is an intersex.

I want to say something but I couldn't voice it out so I pulled Lisa on her nape and press my lips on her.

I am ready to give all of me to Lisa.

Lisa pulled out from the kiss. "Are you really sure about this?" She asked while looking at my eyes.

"I am sure of you." I said to her.

This time I don't need to pull her, Lisa immediately kiss me. Her kiss is rough but you can feel that she's still being careful of me. I love how she kiss me this intimate.

I want to make love to her.

Lisa left my lips and kiss me down to neck that makes me feel something for the first time. It's not like Lisa is the first one to kiss me there but the fact that I love the person who is doing it to me now. In my career, I do bed scenes too or some erotic scenes. But not like this, the feeling is different. Like they said the feeling is different when you're doing it with the one you love.

"Don't leave a mark there baby." I said to her while she's giving me some butterfly kiss to my neck then to my collarbone.

Lisa tugged the hem of my shirt.

"Can I?" Lisa said asking permission to take off my shirt and I nodded at her.

Lisa quickly takes off my shirt and throw it somewhere. Lisa lean down to peck my upper part of my chest. I feel her hands are roaming around my body. To my side waist the to my back trying to unclasp my brassiere. I help her with it by arching my back so that she can have an easy access to it.