Chapter One

LISA.

"Lis, strong defense!" Our coach shouted from the side of the court.

We have a training again right now. Our training is in full swing today. Tomorrow is the opening of the season of KBL which is the Korea's Basketball League.
We need to be the champion this season so we are not allowed to take it easy. I'm the shooting guard at the same time the forward of the team too that's why my coach makes my training hard.

"Amber you should pass immediately the ball to Lisa when she already positioned to shoot. She should make it as she is the shooting guard." Our coach shouted to Amber unnie, she's the Captain of our team and the power forward. Capt. nodded to our coach.

We try again once when finally, coach ended our training today. It's so draining! It's almost 8 PM.

When we finished washing up, we left the court together.

"Let's eat SamG!" Seulgi suddenly said, she's our Center. She is the tallest in our team and she is also the noisiest in the team. She's 6'3 in height and I'm 6'1.

We all agreed to her food trip since we are all hungry. But the others went home first because they are too tired in the training today. So we just let them.

We already ordered, we cook all the meat first and after that we ignore each other and start eating. We are all very hungry thats why.

"Chaeng, Take Lisa with you tomorrow. You know her." Our captain said to Rosie. Seulgi and I just laugh.

Well yes, It's hard for me to wake up early in the morning. I really love to sleep thats why. But you know what?

Waking up is just the second hardest thing for me in the morning.

You want to know what the first hardest thing in the morning?

I won't say it's for you to find out.

Anyway, Rosie is the point guard of our team. She's really good at playing. She always give the best assistance when we play. I'm not scared that I will not get the ball and shoot it because I know she's at my back ready to support me.

"Yes Capt." Rosie said.

"Alright! Ow look chix." Seulgi said.

In our team, only me and Seulgi are into girls and the rest is straight. Anyway I have a D that makes you shocked in case you will see it. Then Seulgi, I don't know but she really love girls.

I simply looked at the chix that Seulgi said. I mentally nodded when I saw that it was really indeed chix, but that was it. I will not do more than that.

"Oh no, the playgirl spotted another victim again." Rosie said making it loud for Seulgi to hear her but Seulgi just laugh at my chipmunk.

"Of-course. I have a hawk eye you know." Seulgi said winking at Rosie. And Rosie acted like she's going to puke. I just laugh at the two.

"Yeah tease more and after that maybe the two of you will be together." Our Captain said that makes me laugh more.

The two completely refused haha. I have a feeling too Captain. I'm with you.

*******

The game is about to start that's why we need to warm up constantly. Our opponent today is not a joke, they are good at playing too. I just smile at my fans who called me from the bleachers. They love me that's why I'm thankful to them and they are always at my game to support me.

"Wahh Lisa, can you just give me your sweats! I don't mind it as long as its yours." Someone shouted.

"Lisa I hope I'm your towel so I can wrap in all of you." Another one said.