Chapter Five

LISA.

The moment I knocked on her door, Jennie immediately open it. Look who's excited? Of-course Jennie and my friend kekeke. Jennie immediately hug me right after she saw me. I giggled and carry her a little so we can get inside. It's hard maybe there's a paparazzi around the area.

"Sorry if I acted so selfish. I stole your time from your friends." She said when we are already sitting in her couch. She's still hugging me. She really miss me ha.

"It's fine. They understand." I said then caress her cheeks.

"What excuse did you tell them?" She asked while creasing her eyebrow.

"I said the truth." I said grinning at her while I move my eyebrow up and down like I am teasing her.

"Yah! That was embarrassing." She said then slap my shoulder.

"Haha. I said that my girlfriend needs me and I really need to go at her because she is my top priority right now." I said winking at her. Jennie blushed and hide her face on my chest. I giggled at her cuteness.

"Why? That the truth." I said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever you say with your flowery mouth." Jennie said rolling her eyes at me.

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me. Do that when I take you to heaven." I said to her while smirking. Hihi.

"Hey! Stop it. I might be tempted to it." She said then make her face up and hide it on my neck and that tickling.

"Oh god please be tempted." I said like I was praying. Please blessed my soul.

"But seriously. Did you really say that to them?" She asked changing the topic. I think she's not ready to do it with me but I can wait.

"Yes." I said.

"So they already know me?" She look up at me waiting for my answer.

"Hmm not yet baby but Rosie told them that she likes you for me so they let me. Why? You want me to tell them? You know I'm just being cautious." I softly said. I don't want her to misinterpret me.

"They are your friends and I think it's just fine that they will know about us. And I want us to be a normal couple. I mean we stay private that only our family and friends will know but nut a secret too. I don't to you feel that I am hiding y0u. And for the public, it's up to them what they will think or guess what are we." She said that makes me nodded at her.

"They told me to send a photo of us for them to see who is the girl I got crazy with." I said giggling.

"Hand me your phone." Jennie suddenly said and I immediately give her my phone.

She scan my messages first and she read the message from my coach saying we have a morning training tomorrow. I thought tomorrow is my rest day turns out.... Haist.

She was about to take a picture of us but she turned to me.

"I want our parents to know about us first." She said then pouted. Damn cute! I smiled and kiss her on her forehead.

"I already told my parents about you and they want to meet you. Do you want to meet them on Saturday?" I said that makes her shocked. She composed herself then smiled and nod her head.

"My parents want to meet you too." She said. So her parents knows about me? Hmm.

"Let's set a date for that. Is it okay with you?" I asked.

"Yes of-course." She smilingly answered.

Jennie took a photo of us then send it on our group chat. We didn't wait for their reaction or comments. I keep my phone and pulled Jennie to me for us to sleep.