19. Union Academy...

... who would have thought that COLLEGE out of all things would push me to the brink of boredom to actually dip my feet into the Union Academy side of fanfiction. I certainly did, but alas, my students:

 I certainly did, but alas, my students:

Let's get the party started!

First things first, some of you may be inclined to say something akin to "isn't this just the Multiverse/Crossovers lesson all over again?". If you're in this crowd, F- for this BLATANT lack of professionalism. HOW DARE YOU even try to compare the 2 in such a way? YOU TAKE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT!

Don't you know Multiverse stories at least try to have some world building? As opposed to...

... whatever the hell that is...

And yes, you saw that right. The only thing that exists in the world is a school, the best environment in fiction and the only one really needed for literally any scenario...well, maybe not for the beach chapter.

And for those of you who said there's the pool for that...the corner of shame is waiting for you.

Besides, considering how everyone attends this Academy for whatever reason, from literal grade schoolers that are the MC's kinds, even tho he's just highschool age, to old men who serve as the teachers of this fine establishment, each with their own world breaking abilities that somehow don't destroy the school, you could question how the fuck are you even getting a beach chapter in there to begin with?

Fairly simple honestly. Just Imagine a story like WW2, or any gruesome war really, and just before a fucking nuke's about to hit, you get a fan service episode dedicated entirely to showing people that murdered each other having fun...so they can murder each other again next chapter.

For real tho, when the fairy tail grand magic games pool ova makes a better job at this than you...you know you have a problem.

ALSO! I'll have you notice I haven't mentioned any 'old women' regarding the school population and that's because:

1. There's no such thing as an old woman in anime fanfiction. Fuck you!

2. How else would you-I mean the mc get to screw each and every one of them?