11. Endings

Sup, you beautiful bastard and welcome back to another lesson of:

"Want to be an 'awesome' writer?"

I'm, as always, you host, Bruce Creed and without further ado, let's get right INTO THE NEEEEEEWWWWW-I mean the tips for writing. Yes.... that's what I meant to say.

ANYWAY, today's topic, ladies and gentlemen, is how to end your story. Now now, I know you want to spread your masterpiece at the same rate as the expansion of the universe, but all good things have an end, right?

Hmm...wait, in your case, if good things end, you might have a chance at eternal glory.

But that's enough banter. First, let's consider the setting shall we? You did a masterful prologue, with a least the likes the world has never seen. You got everything in there: powers, harem, weapons, reasons your parents never loved you. Absolutely perfect. Then? You managed the arcs in the best way one can.

Hmm? Yes. By making your mc follow the Canon one like a trusty dog, we already discussed this before. Pay attention! This WILL be on your graduation test!

Anyway, how long you said your story will be? As long as the Canon?

...

About that, pal. Let me roll you the image.

See that? That's probably you if you started with DxD, Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece and so on

I hear ya. You don't have the time. Why should you bother? The why did you start then. Never thought you'll get that far, ay? Well, lucky you people read anything these days. Fine, how about ending it early, to make sense of it al-

Ah, wait wait wait. I forgot, your boner writes the story and most likely feels that there are more girls to be stolen in said universe. In that case:

DRAW THAT 2 FUCKIN 5

Cause you're not leaving soon it seems. I get it, chill. Relax. Now you're in a panic to figure out an ending, right? Tho, I'm not sure the same method of following the Canon mc around will hold for 20 fuckin volumes, you know? Even sheeps catch onto bullshit at SOME point.