5. Multiverse/Crossovers

Ok. First of all, i'm not dead...yet. And for some of you, that has double meaning! Discord boys know what i am talking about.

Now then, who does not love crossovers? Having powers from all over fiction, girls more than your snake can handle...lovely. But how do you make that work into a story? Well, friend, you have come to the right place.

First thing anyone should know is to DUMP everything in at the beginning. What? Gradual introduction and sync? Fuck that. TIME TO MAKE A LIST!

By that i mean treating all the worlds as groceries on a list. Once you're done with one, forget about it. I mean, you've fucked every girl and their grandmother there, what else is left to do? Exactly, find another world to fulfill your horny dreams.

But some of you might ask, which worlds to choose for this crossover. Similarities? Power levels? Nah. Too many complications. Just go to your waifu list and pick who you wanna fuck. There. you got your 150+ worlds.

(#whereisthehashtagbutton)

Next, why and how does our character get to travel to these other dimensions. I mean, you could come up with some sort of system that creates a link between them to give it more credibility, but are you gonna...? Of course not!

Most likely, your MC is abused or abandoned so just make it seem that he got super OP for revenge and stuff, totally legit writing and perfectly logical.

OR....if you're into messy world building (akame ga kill), just have all the worlds fuse together, because...well, god was bored or whatever. And by god i mean the author, cause we all know they're beings beyond our comprehension. Whether it's the good or the bad way...your choice.

Now let's get into powers and how they combine with each other. Why would you try to come up with ideas to combine powers and items from different dimensions in order to prove the upgrade the mc gets in power, even tho it is useless cause you already made him the center of the multiverse, but still. Welp, forget about it. Just give him basic skills and spells at the beginning and just add more on top of it, to end up having over 1 thousand abilities, but spam 3 of them. Pro LoL player can confirm.

Oh, what's that? The lore of the worlds contradict? They do not make sense together? Well, it is the reader's fault for bringing that up, right? A writer should not research the stuff he's writing, because "Everything is for fun", even tho he gets all mad when he's not getting his reads. Totally, 100% for FUN!

Anyway, how to deal with this? Mute ANYONE who brings it up and pretend that mistake is not there. I mean, the audience are sure to be just as close minded as the one writing...right?

Oh...they're not? Well... the mute button is your ally, as is with criticism that you can't be bothered to take. Yay!

Of course, you can bring in the loved and cherished system of:

Vote the next brothel-I mean dimension!

You've already seen this plenty of times: "What world would you like next? Comment down to vote"

Because the best way to give your audience a good story is to make it up on the go. It's not like so many different opinions will pile up that you'll bury yourself neck deep in "promises" and end up with: "I've decided to discontinue this story"

That never happened before and it'll never happen to you... probably...

As usual, the title should be something along the lines of: "MULTIVERSE HAREM X OP GOD OF THE UNIVERSE ABUSED AND NEGLECTED MALE READER"

Note: That multiverse is there due to title restrictions. We ALL know you would write every damn series in the title if you could.

And there you have it folk, a brand new original and enjoyable multiverse story. Enjoy.

....

Ummm? The p-point? Isn't the story about fucking the girls? You mean...they need a villain? Some conflict? Umm...hold on!

Hello? Director?

Yes?

This wasn't on the script!
What do I do?

They're asking for a villain?

YES!

OK, Hold on a sec.

...
...
...

Vote for who the villain shall be.
And what girl will be saved.
All in the next chapter of-

Fuck it! I'm leaving.

...
...
...
Vote for who the next instroc-

AFGHHFGDGFDG!

TO BE CONTINUED!