Ch1 Cold night

Y/n POV

It was one cold winter night. I was walking down the street, scrolling through a news site. It was about the huge scandal which is the hottest gossip of the year.

It was about the oldest member of the rookie boy group, TXT. He has been accused of harassing a girl a few days ago by a staff member. The case is still in the court. I really hope that he actually didn't do any type of things like that.

My phone slipped out of my hands as someone bumped into me. 

"Sorry"

The person said as he proceed to walk in a very fast pace. 

I picked up my now cracked phone from the ground as I looked at the unknonw persons dissapearing figure. That figure looked familiar. I sighed as I looked at my phone

"Is my baby okay?"

I looked at the broken screen sadly. I just bought this phone a week ago. I rubbed of the sand on the screen using my sweater paws. 

I pressed the open button of the phone, my fingers crossed, hoping I will still be able to use it. I have no money to buy a new phone. I'm broke TnT

Yeonjun POV

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?". Taehyun shouted at me.

"HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY I DIDNT DO IT. THE STAFF WAS JUST ACCUSING ME OF IT!". I replied with tears in my eyes. He really didnt believe me.

"Hyung, I really looked up to you as a role model. Why?". I felt a rush of guilt as hueningkai said that.

"Hyuka, I swear I didnt do it. Soobin, you believe me right?". I looked at Soobin, hoping he believes me. But I just got a cold shoulder from him.

"Y-you also dont believe me". I sigh. I took out my phone, in hopes of finding someone who will believe me and hear me out. But instead, I was flooded with hate comments by people who I thought loved me. I took my black coat and bucket hat as I left the dorm, slamming the door shut.

I just want someone to hear me out. I really didn't harras or even lay a finger on any girl. The staff was just accusing me of it. The video that went viral was just all fake. 

Being lost in all this mess, I didnt look at where I was going. I bumped into a girl. 

"Sorry". I said as I slightly bowed and proceed to go wherever my feet took me.

Guess what? It took me to the Han river bridge.