Ch6 "I'M DONE!!"

[I wanted to something

[I wanted to something. So I also have nothing against HYBE, Bang Si Hyuk or Park Jiwon. As I have said earlier, this is a fanfic and EVERYTHING in this book is purely my IMAGINATION. HYBE is a great company and they take care of their artist very well. Bang Si Hyuk is the best CEO I have ever seen. I don't really know about Park Jiwon so I won't say anything about him :)

You may proceed to read. Enjoyyy!<3]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:-I looked at the time. It was a few minutes till afternoon.

"I'll get going. I'll call you later". I said getting up from my seat. I slightly bowed at her before leaving.

Y/n POV

He left without even finish eating. Guess he was running late to go somewhere.

I finished eating my delicious crepe cake and sipped on the hot chocolate while playing with my phone. HYBE has just released an article on Weverse. It was about yeonjun.

'This is HYBE. As all MOAs may know, TXTs member Yeonjun has took a 1 month long break from idol life. And we want to happily announce that he will be back tomorrow in good shape.'

"Good shape??" I then read the rest of the article.

'And about the Yeonjun harassment case, we are currently talking to the girl and yeonjun about it. Decisions will be made after we hear something from both of them.'

I sighed. The idol industry today has been so messed up. CEOs doing anything they can to get money and overworking their artists and not caring about their mental health. 

______________________________________________

Yeonjun POV (next day)

I don't know why but I started to feel nervous as I take steps towards the HYBE building. I fixed my cap before entering the building. 

I made my way to meet PD-nim. The building was crowded as always with stylists, managers, choreographers, trainees and staffs. But I didn't really care about them. All I want to do now is meet PD-nim. 

I knocked on the wooden door to earn a 'come in' from PD-Nim. I entered slowly and saw that the rest of the TXT members were inside with him. I didn't want to make eye contact with them so I lowered my gaze.

"Yeonjun?" I heard PD-nim say.

"Yes." I looked up to PD-nim. 

"I gave you a week of break for you to get back on your feet! Not to come back looking like a mess!" I don't know why but those words hurted me a lot.

"Look at you. You have become too skinny. I mean yes idols have to be skinny but not THAT skinny." I kept my gaze low.

"I'm not letting you go on stage like that. People will think that the company did that to you. The while companies reputation will be ruined". He kept on going. 

" I'M DONE!! I'M DONE WITH THE IDOL LIFE! THE K-POP INDUSTRY IS NOW FILLED WITH LIES! NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE IDOLS HEALTH! ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY! THE VIEWS, THE LIKES AND THE AMOUNT OF FANS! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE IDOLS HEALTH!? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HIW MUCH IT HURTS TO BE ACCUSED OF SOMETHING YOU DIDNT DO!? I QUIT!! I QUIT BEING A MEMBER OF TXT!". I just bursted out in front of everyone as if i let go of the pain that i have been bottling up for past month. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I left the room, slamming the door shut as I walked in a fast pace out of the building. 

I went straight to the dorm and called my parents.

[I'm bad with argument scenes. Sorry :')]

Otp

Yeonjun:- I'll be home in a few minutes.

Mrs.Choi:- all of a sudden? What happened?

I had no courage to tell her the things that just happened a few minutes ago.

Yeonjun:- I'll tell you when I get there.

I hanged up the call and started to pack my belongings. Then, i heard a small knock on the door. I ignored it. But the person knocked on the door again.

Being a bit annoyed, I went to open the door, revealing a red eyed HeuningKai.

"You're really leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah i-" I was cut off by a tight hug by HeuningKai.

"I'm so sorry hyung."

"Sorry for?"

"Not being able to be there for you and not being able to stand up for you." I started to feel something wet on my clothes. 

I broke the hug and looked at Heuningkai. He was crying. I started to feel guilty. Regret started to take over me. But what has been done, has been done. There's no going back now.

"Its okay hyuka. Don't be sorry for it. Its not your fault." I said wiping the tears on his cheeks.

HeuningKai POV

Yeonjun hyung said that it was okay. But I know it wasn't okay for him. He must've been so lonely this past month. I can't help but feel guilty. 

He wiped my tears and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Promise you'll keep in touch with me". I said sticking out my pinky. Yeonjun hyung chuckled at my behaviour.

"Promise". He said as he locked his pinky with mine.

______________________________________________

Y/n POV

I was laying on the sofa and watching Spider man until I got rudely interrupted by the one and only Han Sujoon.

" Yah! Give me the remote!" I shouted as he changed the channel.

"No can do sis. Look at what's on the TV right now". He said motioning to the TV. 

I looked at the TV. it was breaking news. My eyes widened seeing what the news was about.