Ch15 Fangirls

Y/n gave the older boy a puzzled look making him sigh

Y/n gave the older boy a puzzled look making him sigh. "ill tell you when we get home". The car was now on the road. "come on Sujoon. Just tell me." Y/n said as her curiosity started to get the bets of her. "I said I'll tell you later Y/n." His eyes were focused on the road. "fine." She said Rolling her eyes as she looked out of the window. Sujoon glanced at the younger And slightly chuckled at her child like behaviour.  

Suddenly Sujoon changed the route. "where are we going?" Asked Y/n as she noticed. "you'll see." a small tint of pink creeper up to his cheeks as he tried his best to hide it.  

The car parked infront of a beach side restaurant. They got out as Sujoon dialled a number on his phone. "where are you?" He said in a tone which Y/n doesn't remember hearing from him. "okay. I'll hang up now." he said as he hung up. Y/n looked at Sujoon suspiciously which he returned with a smile.  

Soon enough, an unfamiliar female figure made her way towards the two siblings. She came and stood next to Sujoon as he wrapped his arm around the girls waist. "Y/n, meet my girlfriend soohyun." Y/n took a good look at the girl. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a off shoulder black top. She seems decent. "Soohyun, this is Y/n, my sister." the girl smiled at Y/n before reaching out her hand for a handshake. "nice to finally need you Y/n." y/n accepted the handshake. "nice to meet you too." she was a bit unsure about this girl.  

The sound of plates clinking and people's chatters were heard. "how long have you both been dating?" Y/n started to interview the couple. "we've been dating for a few months now." Said the older girl. "Han Sujoon! How come I never knew about this!?" y/n asked Sujoon in disbelief. "I thought you may scare her away like before with all my other girlfriends." He said remembering how feisty and protective his sister is at times. "but still." she said as a frown was plastered on her lips.  

"why did you even bring me here?" Y/n asked as she looked at the couple. "I wanted you to meet her." said Sujoon. "yeah right. I don't wanna be a third wheel." Y/n got up from her seat. "come on Y/n. Just this once." Sujoon begged. "fine." she sat back down. She looked at the couple. 

Soohyun looked very young. "how old are you?" she questioned the older girl. "26."the girl replied. "You are younger then Sujoon! He said hes into older girls!!" y/n eyes widened. "tone it down will you. Look people change. I love Soohyun no matter what her age is." Sujoon said chuckling.

 Suddenly Soohyuns phone lit up as she got a message. Y/n being Y/n, she took a small peak at her lockscreen only to be surprised as she saw a picture of Hongjoong from ATEEZ. "You stan Ateez too?" Y/n said in surprise. "of course I do." she said. "who is your bias.?" asked Y/n. "Hongjoong. But I love all of them." the two girls suddenly started fan girling over their favourite group which lead to Sujoon being left out.  

"I'm still here too." he looked at the two girls in disbelief. "Have you seen the shower picture Seonghwa posted?" y/n asked, already liking Soohyun. "OH my God yes! He should be sued for looking so God damn fine."     "I know right!! And the Yunho shower pic! My Yunho biased heart can't it!!" the two girls continued their conversation, ignoring Sujoon.

He sighed. Maybe it was a bad idea that the two met. 

Timeskip  

Y/n was currently in the hospital to visit Yeonjun. It has been a week or so since she found out Yeonjun is going to be her fiance. "when should we arrange the marriage?" Y/n heard the older say to the elderly. "the doctor said Yeonjun will be released from hospital in a few days. We should set it for next week." the elderly gave her opinion. "I think so too. We should go for wedding shopping when he gets released."  

Suddenly all the attention went to the 23 year old boy who got out of the bathroom. He looked exhausted nonetheless he smiled. "Mr.Han, I didn't know you came." Yeonjun said making his way to his bed as he sat down. "we came to discuss abt the wedding. Do any of you have any requests or suggestions?" Sujoon said in a soft tone. 

"can we make the theme colour baby blue and white?"asked Y/n. "is it okay with you Yeonjun?" the boy nodded in response. "also can we have mint chocolate ice cream there?" Yeonjun head turned towards y/n to the sound of 'mint chocolate'. "who eats mint chocolate? Most people don't even like it." Sujoons expression changed to the sound of 'mint chocolate'. He absolutely hates it. "I think the question should be who doesn't eat mint chocolate. It is the best." Yeonjun defended Y/ns point. "we are not-"    "don't even think abt arguing over mint chocolate with Yeonjun. You're never gonna win." Mrs.Choi said to Sujoon as Yeonjun smiled proudly.  

Sujoons sighed in defeat. "fine. Anyone you want to invite?" he asked. "Soohyun." Y/n said as soon as Sujoons questioned.  

"can I invite the TXT members and Wooyoung? "

-----------------------

How ya doing ppl?

TXT comeback was BOMB!!  My favourite sing the album is opening sequence but I love all the songs.

How to be a rose? 😩

How to be a rose? 😩

Even the lighter seems so lucky

(I actually wrote this chapter a while ago and thought I've published it but I just checked today and saw it wasn't published. Sorry for those who were waiting 😅)