Ch16 Shopping

The whole room went silent. No one uttered a word. I mean, no one knew what to say or how to reply. "Never mind." Yeonjun said, knowing that the elders won't agree. "We can invite them. Right sujoon?" The girl said, desperate after seeing yeonjun sadden face. "I-i don't know." Sujoon said, not sure what Mrs.Choi was thinking. "I guess we can." Mrs.Choi said. Yeonjun face lit up.

"Are we sending invitation cards?" Y/n asked. "Yes." Replied sujoon.

Timeskip

Yeonjun got discharged from the hospital a few days ago. It was now the time they go for wedding shopping.

"Can you buy me a iced americano?" asked a desperate y/n as she walked towards the mall with the tall boy. "I've said no many times not y/n. My answer won't change." said sujoon, being done with his little sister. "come onnnnn. You're so uncool" Y/n pouted like a baby. "you already drank a coffee before coming here . that's too much caffeine." Sujoon showed concern for his little sister. "the person who drinks about 10 cups of coffee a day." The younger rolled her eyes. "I'm older then you." Sujoons eyes searched the area. "Hey don't pull that card!" Y/n said as her lips formed a frown.

"there they are" said Sujoon as he walked towards that direction. Y/n followed Sujoon like a toddler who didn't get her candy.

Yeonjuns lips formed a smile as he saw y/n. The two elders talked about where they're going to go to search for the needed items. "Sujoon Hyung What happened to y/n?." Sujoon let out a sigh. "she's just mad because I didnt buy her an iced americano." Yeonjun slightly shook His head realising how stubborn his soon-to-be wife is. "lets go y/n. I'll buy you and iced americano." Yeonjun said. Y/ns face lit up. "really?!" Y/n eyes shone brightly in a magical way. "my treat." y/n happily followed Yeonjun to the nearest cafe.

"can I have a large iced Americano?" Yeonjun said to the middle aged man behind the counter. Y/ns eyes widen as she heard that he ordered a large. But she had no courage to say anything about it. "can also have a milk coffee." he ordered for himself.

The both walked out of the cafe. Each holding a cup of freshly brewed coffee. "such a cute couple". And elderly woman just outside of the couple said as she saw the two youngsters making their way towards their earlier spot. Y/n heart skipped a beat. She had this weird feeling in her tummy. But she didn't make it a big deal. little did she know that the tall handsome boy walking next to her was in the same condition but worser. His face was as red as a tomato. Even though he tried to hide it, it was obvious to everyone around them, except Y/n. She was oblivious to the fact that the boy next to her was flustered. His heart was beating rapidly.

"Yeonjun Don't let her drink too much coffee." Sujoon said as he saw the two walking towards them with the cup of coffee. "don't worry about it." Yeonjun smiled while y/n glared at the older. "where shall we go first?" asked mrs.Choi as she glanced at sujoon and then the younger two. "we should go buy a tux for yeonjun". Sujoon suggested. the elderly agreed as she started to make her steps towards the nearest shop which sells tuxes.

Yeonjun walked beside Y/n, his breath was uneven because of the girl next to him. 'whats are you doing to me?' Yeonjun queitly questioned the girl. He took a deep breath trying even out his pacing heart.

"do you like this tux?" Sujoon questioned as he pointed at a dark blue tux. Yeonjun went to try it on. Y/n felt her heart pacing as she saw the handsome man in front of her. Yeonjuns tux beautifully showed off his tiny waist and broad shoulders. Yeonjun smiled in satisfaction as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. his hand combed through his dark locks as he checked himself out in the mirror. Y/n played on her phone trying to avoid looking at yeonjun.

"what do you think about it y/n" Sujoon asked as he noticed that y/n wasnt looking. "oh it looks amazing". she fixed her eyes back to the screen. Yeonjun frowned noticing her lack of interest but hid the fact that he was upset.

"i think youll like this dress". the girl in the dress shop said as she lead Y/n towards the aisle of many elegant wedding dresses. she took out a dress. the dress was an off shoulder dress with different floral designs embroidered on the top. the different layers of fabric flowed down, barely caressing the ground. y/n saw these type of elegant dresses on tv shows and cartoons but never knew that shell be wearing one this early in her lifetime. she tried on the dress. she admired how she looked in the beautifully sewed dress.

Yeonjun felt as if his heart would break his ribcage as he saw the ethereal looking girl in the wedding dress. he fought he urge to go up to her and hug her tight and tell her how magical she looked. He looked at anywhere but her. His palm started sweating. He was falling hard.

--------------------------

hello beautiful pp. sorry for the delayed update. i was busy folding the dishes :)

hope u guys like this chapter. ill try to update as soon as i can. Im really grateful to everyone whos reading this book. it is what keeps me continue writing this book. thank you<3