walking down to a new chapter ch17

"Y/n, please take care of Yeonjun well. Make sure he eats and sleeps well." Mrs.Choi said to the bride who was still getting ready.
"I will, don't worry Mrs.Choi". The young woman smiled sincerely.
"Mom. call me mom." The elderly said which y/n responded with a nod.

"Is she ready?" Sujoon peaked through the slightly opened door. "Almost." Y/n responded as the makeup artist puts on the veil.
Sujoons jaw dropped seeing his little sister in the viel, let alone the wedding dress.

Tears started to well his eyes but he plastered a smile on his face. "Let's go. All the guests has arrived and Yeonjun is waiting." Sujoon sniffed.

Sujoon held out his hand which Y/n gladly accepted. A smile plastered on both of their faces.

The slow music played in the background. All the chatters suddenly came to a halt as the bride made her steps towards the groom as her guardian accompanied her by her side.

She walked down the aisle to a new chapter of her life. It was time for her to open a new page or her story, not knowing what to expect.

As soon as the chatters came to a halt, Yeonjuns eyes made its way to the bride. His eyes shined with unexplainable emotions as he looked at Y/n. Her eyes glued to the ground, watching her steps as she walked down the aisle. Her arm linked with her older brother. A shy smile painted on her rosy lips. Her curled dark locks bounce to every step she takes. A thin lace veil covers her face but it was visible enough to see her elegant features.

She held a beautiful bouquet of flowers, matching the colour theme of the wedding. The groom's heart filled with euphoria as the bride slowly approaches him.

Sujoon gave y/ns hand to Yeonjun. "Take good care of her." Sujoon muttered to which Yeonjun replied with a simple nod.

He stood face to face with y/n , her hands on his. His heart beated rapidly as his breath became uneven. His eyes glued to her, looking at her with admiration.

"Do you, Mr.Choi Yeonjun accept Ms.Han Y/n as your legally wedded wife and to be with her for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer and love her till death do you apart?" Y/ns heart beat raced.

"I, Mr.Choi Yeonjun accept Ms.Han Y/n as my legally wedded wife and to be with her for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer and love her till death do us apart." Yeonjun said in one breath, his eyes holding the sincerity of his words

The preacher than looked at Y/n.

"Do you Ms.Han Y/n accept Mr.Choi Yeonjun as your legally wedded husband and to be with him for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer and love her till death do you apart?" Y/n looked at Yeonjun.

Debating if this is the right decision. She then looked at her brother who is wearing the happiest smile while he looked at them.

"I, Ms.Han Y/n accept Mr.Choi Yeonjun as my legally wedded husband and to be with him for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer and love her till death do you apart." It felt like a mouth full for her.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Y/ns heart skipped a beat.

She didn't think about this part of the wedding. She felt hesitant whereas Yeonjun waited till Y/n consented to it.

He slowly closed the gap between him and her. His hands slowly made its way to the veil, taking it off. His eyes scanned her elegant features, looking for a sign.

Y/n slowly leaned in. Yeonjun also leaned in.

Their breath mingled together as they leaned in closer. Their lips brushed eachother before finally fitting together like puzzle pieces. Everyone applauded for the newly wed couple.

Y/n broke the kiss. The feeling of his lips against hers lingers as she quickly looked away. A thousand of fireworks explode in her stomach as she felt weak in her knees.

Yeonjuns stomach did twists and turns. The taste of the soft strawberry lip balm lingers on his lips. He rubbed his sweaty hands together as he looked anywhere but her.

This was the start of the new chapter. Walking into a new page of life. Not knowing what their future awaits for them. Maybe this really is destiny.

---------------------
Sorry for the short chapter 😅 my exams has started and I've been trying to find motivation to write. But I'll be back with a new chapter soon(hopefully).

Also I've made a edit for this book. If you'd like to check it out, it's on my tiktok, MingisExpensiveGirl ☺️

Thank you for reading!💓