Ch8 Guilt

Previously:-"I haven't told you this y/n

Previously:-"I haven't told you this y/n. You know when mom and dad died during a car accident. I made a promise to them. I promised them that I'll protect you and make sure you marry the right man. So I had to do this. Sorry y/n"

🔴TRIGGER WARNING🔴

Y/n POV

Tears welled up in my eyes remembering the memories, the trauma. 

"Can I at least know who it is?". I asked in a low voice.

" no. You'll know it in a week or so." I sighed and went to my room.

Look on the bright side! I won't be burdening my brother anymore. And I'll finally maybe have a friend?

Yeonjun POV

I knocked on the door. The door opened revealing a women in her early 40s.

"Aigoooo! My baby is here!" She said as she pulled me into a warm hug. It has been a while since I have gotten a hug like this. I hugged her back.

"I missed you mom." Tears welled up my eyes, finally being able to feel my moms warm embrace after a long time.

"I missed you too yeonjun." She said pulling out of the hug.

"Where is dad?" I asked as my dad was no where to be seen.

"He had something important to do. Anyways, when are you gonna find me a daughter-in-law." My eyes widened like lollipop. 

"Why so soon?" I asked, earning a chuckle from my mom. She just ignored my question and made me sit on the couch. 

"So what happened? Why did you quit being an idol?" She asked being a bit worried. I sighed.

"You know about the scandal that have been going around about me. And after that I just needed time to get back on my feet." I started to explain everything to her, excluding the part I starved myself and hurt myself. She didn't say anything and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed in her warm embrace. 

______________________________________________

I was unpacking my laugage[wrong spelling ik:P]. My phone suddenly ringed, indicating I got a phone call. I looked at the caller Id to see that it was Y/n. I picked up the call.

Otp

Y/n: is this yeonjun?

Yeonjun: yes. What happened?

Y/n: I just saw the news. Is it true?

Yeonjun: *nervous chuckle* yeah

Y/n: did anything happen at the building

Yeonjun: kinda. I am a bit busy right now. I'll call you later

I hanged up the phone having no courage to tell her about the things that happened at the building yesterday. Plus I was actually busy unpacking.

I hanged the last piece of clothing in the laugage on a hanger and put it in my closet. I let out a frustrated sigh as I flopped myself on the bed, recalling what happened yesterday. How HeuningKai cried. I started to drown in guilt remembering his words and his crying face.

I scrunched up my body in a ball as my hands made its way to my pink locks, slightly pulling it. It has become an habit of mine. I pressed my lips in a thin line, avoiding myself from screaming as I knew my mom was home.

I don't know why, but I started to hit myself out of the blue. I was angry at myself. If I killed myself that night, non of this would be happened.

-------------------

[Since I got free time today I'm publishing. And I know that I'll be busy tmrw. Anyways how is this fanfic so far. I'm curious to know my readers opinions. Anyways don't forget to be safe and healthy. Thank you for reading!!❤]