Ch5 "can I have your number?"

Previously:-I made my way to my normal seat. But I saw a familiar looking boy already sitting there. I took quiet steps near, trying to figure out who he was.

Yeonjun?!

Yeonjun POV

I was sitting near the window while I got interrupted by a sweet female voice.

"Yeonjun-ssi". I looked at who it was to see the familiar figure.

" can I sit here?" She asked pointing at the seat that was infront of me. I nodded.

She set on the seat. I heard her sigh. I looked at her. That is when I noticed how beautiful she was.

Her skin was as white as the snow. She had cherry like lips. Her strawberry mochi like cheeks looked so squishable. The tip of her nose was a little red due to the coldness. The finishing touch to her jaw dropping beauty was her double eyelids.

She looked at me. I quickly fixed my gaze on the crowded street.

After sometime, my order for a croissant and a hot chocolate came along with her order which was a mocha crepe cake with a hot chocolate.

"What brought you here?". She asked me before sipping her hot chocolate.

"It was the last day of my break so I just wanted to get some fresh air." Her mouth shaped an 'O'.

"How about you?" I asked her.

"I normally come here a lot." She said while giving me a small smile.

I took a bite of the freshly baked croissant. It felt good eating something after quite a long time.

Y/n POV

I looked at yeonjun. He has lost so much weight over this one month period. I started to worry.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked yeonjun, hesitating a bit. He just nodded his head.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I saw how quickly his expression changed.

"Yeah. Why?" He started to chew faster. 

"No need to lie yeonjun. I know your not okay". I said looking at him. He looked back at me. His eyes welling up with tears.

Yeonjun POV

I can feel tears welling up my eyes. I took a deep breath, trying to hold in my tears. 

" h-how?" Why did my voice has to crack!? I looked down, being a bit embarrassed.

I felt a hand on my hand.

"You have lost a lot of wait. And I can see how much you're hurting". I looked at her, tears threatening to fall. 

I don't want to breakdown in front of her. So I just tried my best to hood it all the tears.

" here is you pay check. Enjoy". I waiter came and put the pay check on the table and left.

"Anyways, um". She tried to change the subject.

" I haven't introduced myself properly yet. I'm Y/n, Han y/n." She smiled.

I smiled back at her. "I guess you already know about me." 

"Can I have your number maybe?" I asked her out of the blue. I can see her eyes widening.

"Oh yeah". She was taken aback by my question. 

I took out my phone and opened dialler. I gave my phone to her so she can type her number.

" here." She said giving me my phone back.

I looked at the time. It was a few minutes till afternoon.

"I'll get going. I'll call you later". I said getting up from my seat. I slightly bowed at her before leaving.