ch18 wedding night

"I'll head home. You both can come after the guests leave." Mrs.Choi said with the happiest smile on her face. Her eyes nearly disappearing in the process.

The groom nodded his head in response to his mother as the bride did the same.

Different people at the wedding came to congratulate the newly wed couple with gifts in their hands and a smile on their face.

"Jagiyaa~." Yeonjun turned around to the sound of the voice.

A smile forms on his lips as he saw non other than wooyoung, making his way towards Yeonjun.

"Congratulations!!" He said cheerfully to the couple.

"You both make such a great match. I wish you both the best." Wooyoung gave the groom a side hug.

"Y/n, take care of my jagi okay? But if he does something bad to you, call me. I'll be more than happy to beat his ass for you." Wooyoung said which y/n replied with a giggle.

"Don't worry I will." Y/n smiled sincerely at her husband's friend.

Everything went pleasantly smooth.

The sun said it's last goodbyes to the world, playing colourful colours on the sky.

Soft music played in the car as the newly wed couple sat silently. Non of them uttered a word. A rather awkward silence surrounded the both as they didn't know what to talk about. They didn't have anything to talk about.

"So um". Yeonjun cleared his throat, trying to ease the tension. "What should I cook for dinner tonight?" His eyes were focused on the rather dark road.

Y/n switched her glase to Yeonjun.

"I don't know. What do you want to eat?" She asked softly.

"I was thinking ramen?" Yeonjun said, taking a small glance at Y/n.

"Sounds good to me." Y/n said, returning to her previous position.

The awkward atmosphere engulfs the two once again.

The car parks near a house. No, not a house. The place looked more like a mansion.

Yeonjun unbuckles his seat belt as he got out. Y/n followed yeonjuns steps.

Soon enough, the new weded couple was Infront of the big wooden door. Yeonjun gave y/n a smile as he unlocked the door and got in. He held the door open and waited for y/n to get it. What a gentleman he is.

"Mom we're home!" Yeonjun yelled from the door as he slowly made his way into the living room, y/n following him like a lost puppy.

On the big sofa was Mrs.Choi, enjoying her favourite drama which was being displayed on the big black screen. Her eyes made their way to the couple as a smile played on her lips.

"Sweetie your stuff will be in yeonjuns room. Yeonjun you should show her way around the house after you both freshen up". Mrs.choi said.

Y/n and Yeonjun nodded. Yeonjun made his way to his room, signing y/n to follow him.

Soon, they were In front of yeonjuns room. The groom got in followed by the bride. And as mrs.choi said, y/ns suitcases was near the bed.

Y/n looked at the room in awe. The big king sized bed had more then enough room for the two. Seeing the big closet, y/n wondered if Yeonjun had enough clothes to fill it up because she sure doesn't.

"Make yourself at home." Yeonjun said, making his way towards the closet.

"If you don't feel comfortable being in the same room, we have a guest room. You can stay there if you want." Yeonjun gave y/n a small smile as he took out a white shirt and sweatpants from his closet.

"That side of the closet is empty. You can put your clothes there. There will be hangers inside."

Y/n sat near one of the suitcases as she started to look for a comfy outfit she can wear for the night.

She sat near the dressing table as she slowly started to remove all the jewelry but the necklace. She removed the bobby pins from her hair, quietly whining about the pain.

What she didn't know was that Yeonjun who just got out of the shower was looking at her every action. Admiring her every move.

Y/n struggled to remove the necklace as Yeonjun approached her. She looked the the reflection in the mirror as she felt a presence behind her.

"May I?" Yeonjun asked for permission as his hand slowly made its way to the necklace.

Y/n slightly nodded. The feeling of yeonjuns cold hands against her warm neck sent shivers down her spine.

Yeonjun bent over to get a clear view of the necklace. Maybe he bent over a little too much as y/n could feel his warm breath, faning her skin. Maybe he did it on purpose.

A faint pink coloured rushed to y/ns cheeks as she tried to contain her feelings. Her heart raced at the limited distance between the two.

"Here." Yeonjun was able to successfully take off the necklace.

He handed the necklace to y/n.

"Freshen up and come to the kitchen. I'll be making some ramen for us." He said as he made his way out of the room.

Y/n stared at his back. She took this time to take a good look at him. The white top embraced his fit body well. His wet hair made him look more attractive if that is even possible.

I haven't updated in a long while. How y'all like this chapter??

And what do you think abt the new book cover??

See ya in the next chapter!!