Chapter 29

"I'm so sorry. What did I do wrong?" He held his head and began to panic.

"Gwaenchanh-ayo." I said. (Its okay.)

I removed my tears that are already falling through my cheeks. But the sobs remains. We spent minutes before I calmed myself.

"Eat." He said to me. He put three pieces of sushis in my plate first before putting on his.

"Kamsahamnida." I pleaded. (Thank you.)

"Hmmm..." I dramatically said because of its tastefulness. I wonder if he cooked...all of these?

"Its delicious, right?" He laughed.

"Yes! Its yummy!" I said exitedly. "Where did you bought it? I want to buy...a lot." I laughed.

"You want more?" He smiled. "I'll make you more next time." He said.

"Are you telling me...you cooked...all of these?" I pointed at the sushis. Oh my God, don't tell me...

"Yeah, I did." He laughed out loud.

"I like it. It's tasty." I smiled at him. I blushed...a little.

"So...what should I call you?" I asked after the moment of silence.

"You can call me Vince, or anything suits you." He continued to eat with his chopsticks.

I gulped in his seriousness. Why Vince? Can't I call him anything else? And he don't even have second name.

"Do you have...second name?"

"I dont have one." He laughed. "Why? Don't you like people with only one name? You find people with second name, attractive?" He laughed once again and sipped at his water.

"I just don't want to call you...I mean. I do want...but I prefer calling you in another name. Like you haven't heard before or no one had ever called you that." I explained. Buti nalang madami akong palusot.

"Vince. That's it. No one calls me that." He said.

Vince. That's the closest word to his name which is Vincenzo. Maybe he's just tricking or he just want him to say Vince because he can sense something fishy in it. What is he? Psychiatrist slash Detective?

"How about Enzo?"

"I thought you want to call me in a different way, where no one's calling me? Enzo...that is my name...like...to everybody. Inside the hospital, inside our house, in any places." He laughed. "Just call me Vince. It wasn't rude. I find it a unique name for you to say."

Unique? A unique name for me to say? Like...how would it be a unique name to say if that was the name of my 'ex-boyfriend'? It wasn't unique...at all. I find it, something that I can't explain. I find it scary. I think someone named Vince will...hurt me...again...just like the last one. I'm totally scared.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He snapped his fingers near my eyes. I gasped.

"Oh...uhmm. Ok I'll just call you V-vince...from n-now on." I plastically smiled at it kahit alam kong iritang-irita na ako sa pangalang iyon.