Chapter 5

TEASE

"Why are you so tahimik, Mang Rimo?" I asked.

Kanina pa siyang walang imik habang nagdridrive. Focus na focus siya sa kanyang ginagawa.

I wonder how he can recall all the places he went to. Like, does he have a map on his brain, I wish I had one too. I'm bad at directions.

"Nag-eenjoy ho ata kayo, hindi nalang po ako mangiistorbo." Nahihiyang sabi nito.

" What!? You are not a disturbance, never. You can join us with our katarantaduhan. Tutal you are with us." Sabi ko.

My driver, my maids, were never been a disturbance for me.

They are so worth it. They sacrifice at their job to feed their family. They are truly respected to me. They never disappointed me. They have been so good to me. They give all what I want. Sometime they even spoil me. They are the once who roam me through the city when my parents aren't around. I love them so much.

Nakarating na kami sa bahay. Hindi nga lang kami makapasok dahil hindi nila binubuksan ang isang malaking gate sa harapan.

Kanina pa bumubusina ang sasakyan namin pero walang bumubukas.

"Wait, I'll be outside for a minute. I'll call Mom." I said to them.

I called Mom that time. Its so cold outside. I failed to manage myself not to shiver. Fvck its so cold. Gabi pa naman. Its so dark here outside.

"Hey, Mom. We're here outside. Why aren't the guards opening the doors? Its so cold here. Please open it up quikly, now." I sounded like I'm pissed right now.

I am actually. Im totally pissed right now. Its already 10 minutes na nagbubusina kami sa harapan, ni wala man lang isa ang gustong bumukas. I wonder where are those gate guards.

" Chill, Asher. Your brother, Elijah's coming." Sabi ni Mommy habang tumatawa.

After that I ended the call. I entered the car.

"Are you cold?" Vince asked. "You want my jacket?" Pagtutuloy niya habang tinatanggal ang nakasuot na jacket sa kanya.

I accepted it. Why would I not though. It is so freaking cold.

The scent it gives me make me wanted his jacket more. Or maybe even just his scent nalang. Hihi

We waited like 3 minutes after that then the gate opened it self. It was electric, you just have to push the button at the light house.

We have like 3 lighthouses inside the land of our mansion. It was for business purposes my dad said.

We entered and I saw my brother standing at the side of the lighthouse with his black coat, black coat, everything's black tho. Even his hat. My family was always like that since I was born. Everything was black.
Maybe someday, I will love black too, like they used to.

Nakapameywang pa ang gago.

I rolled my window down.
"Hey, go inside na. You might get cold, Kuya. You might not gonna have a girlfriend." I shouted that joke at him so that he can hear he was wearing his black earpods.