3

Surprisingly Louis slept through the night. He was purring in his sleep and was so happy to be in a nest surrounded by 3 people who will never leave his side.

My omega beamed with pride. He loved being a mother to our pups. And he was especially proud of the fact that he helped save Louis' life.

The few times Louis did whine, he was asleep and all I did was let my omega take over. He would make me roll on my side and he scooted Louis closer to me and so that our new pup was in a better position to be latched for milk.

Liam had praised our pup for feeding so often. He was convinced that Louis was going to grow super fast and become strong. Zayn was the best diaper changer out of the 3 of us. He was always the one that could change one of our pups without waking them.

Louis had pooped twice in his sleep and peed 3 times. It was a good sign that he was healthy. As a nurse seeing that my pup was feeding regularly, he was sleeping well and having wet diapers along with regular bowel movements was a good sign. We were all so proud of him.

Louis was also regularly purring so for an omega pup that was a good sign that he felt safe with us.

The baby clothes we had in the attic were huge in him. The baby clothes we had were all for alpha pups so they were naturally bigger. The size New Born Alpha was equivalent to the size 3-6 months omega.

Obviously our parents knew about our new pup and at 9am on this lovely Christmas morning they were over here with a ton of baby stuff. Most of the stores were closed today so that means they were out shopping last night on Christmas Eve.

Yaser and Trisha gifted us a bedside bassinet, a baby swing, an adjustable wearable baby carrier and tons of diapers.

My parents gifted Louis enough clothes to last through his first year of life, a sound machine and a stroller car seat combo

Karen and Geoff gave us a baby wipes, special detergent, baby hygiene products, a bouncer and a baby bath tub.

On top of that they gifted our baby some little baby toys and a few blankets.

They were all so accepting of this new pup. And my omega was relieved that he didn't have to attack anyone for denying our pup.

Our parents were absolutely smitten with our new pup and Louis was loving the attention because His eyes were huge with wonder and he was purring.

This little pup went from being left alone in the trash can to having 2 dads, a mama, 6 older brothers and 6 very attentive grandparents who were intent on spoiling him.

"Oh love he's so perfect look at him" my mom said as she cooed at Louis while he was cuddled up in his new automatic bouncer

"I can't believe someone would toss a baby" Yaser whined. Trisha comforted her mate, but my Omega father in law was heart broken.

"I have the force investigating as we speak. So far we haven't gotten any leads on who abandoned him but rest assure who ever did this will be arrested" my dad said

"So have you told the boys yet?" Geoff asked

"No we haven't. We want to wait until the paper work is put through before we tell the boys we have another kid" Liam said as he folded some of the new blankets

Louis whined a bit and and kicked his feet. He was scenting the room in hopes of one of his parents to get him.

Zayn picked up our pup and Louis was not happy. He was searching for milk and Zayn doesn't have any so Louis made it known he wanted his mama by letting out the worlds most high pitch cry.