11.

Edward

I hit Harry on the side of the head. If he kept peeing in the rose bushes out future mates parents will ban us from getting to know him.

I have this urge to go to Louis and protect him. I want to make sure that he has a good childhood. I want to be there to watch him grow and see all the things he'll do.

It's a strange feeling. I want to be like a mentor to Louis. I want to protect him from harm and help make sure he grows into a good person.

As wired as it sounds, I sleep outside of his bedroom window. He's just a pup. What if a kidnapper tries to take him?

What if the near by tree blows into his window and he needs someone to help save him? I want to be there to help.

And when he's able to go to school, he will need someone to make sure that no one Bullys him. What if his parents are out of town and they need someone to watch him?

I want to be that person. I want my brothers and I to be those people.

Marcel has already been reading parenting books and books on raising pups. Since Louis is still a pup we want to make sure that he is meeting all his milestones. We want to know what a pup needs to be healthy and strong. Plus he is an omega and pups like him are sensitive and need extra love and care.

Marcel found out that omega pups can even purr. It means that they feel safe and that they trust you.

Before I was able to scold my brother for dishonoring our future in laws property

I heard the worlds most perfect little laugh and immediately smelt the scent of my mate.

I turned around and saw little Louis toddle in nothing but a diaper. I wanted to growl because he should be in warm clothes and shoes. But then Professor Malik-Payne gave me a glare.

He's been the most difficult of our professors. He grades harsh and he doesn't accept late assignments. I hated him but We needed to take his class to graduate.

But now that I know he's the father of my mates have no choice but to learn to like him.

My brothers and I gasped when we watched Louis trip over his own two feet and fall into the grass.

Strangely there wasn't snow in the ground but it was still only 40 degrees out. Before our eyes we watch our mate turn into a wolf.

I was completely in shock. Marcel looked like he was about to faint and Harry rubbed his eyes in an attempt to double check what he was seeing.

Our little mate frolicked in the grass and tried to nip at Marcels leg playfully.

He shook his tale and my inner Alpha wanted to come out and play. He wanted to teach the little pup how to dig a burrow, how to climb a tree and how to signal for help.

All of these things are what our ancestors would teach their pups to make sure in the event of an attack, the pup can be safe.

He wanted to make sure that Louis would be safe and happy.

As of marking his territory, we watched Louis almost hot over to the rose bush Harry peed in and he Immediately did the same.

I felt proud knowing that his inner Omega already knew what to do to show that this is his space.

Marcel turned into his wolf and the two of them played in the yard. To watch my brother and our mate play innocently was a beautiful sight.

As the lead alpha of our triad it was my responsibility to keep my brothers in check. I looked over to professor Malik-Payne and knew it was time for us to have a talk to discuss the future between us and his youngest pup.