4

Niall

It's been 3 months since I found Louis. My little pup has grown so much.

When I found him he was 5lbs 4oz. He was the perfect size for an omega pup. But at 3 months old he was now 11lbs. His little legs were cubby and he had a cute double chin. He fed often and it was showing. Sure my other pups had both boob and bottle but it was nice knowing that i could dedicate a 100% effort to breastfeeding louis. There was no distractions like school or work that basically forced me to pump milk for my pup. 

Louis was getting so big, it amazed me. He learned to roll over on Zayn's watch when he was 3 months old. Zayn was watching Louis during his tummy time while I was washing dishes and Liam was putting together another bassinet so they Louis had one for downstairs.

Zayn nearly yelled as he watched Louis fall on his side and then roll twice.
Poor Louis for stuck and whimpering to be held. We were all so proud of him because his brothers didn't roll over until 4.5 months but our little omega pup did it at 3 months.

Of course I dried my hands and scooped up our pup. He was sad that he got stuck while trying to roll over and I gave him my nipple so that he can feed. He huffed at me as if I was the reason he got stuck during his attempt to roll over, but then he relaxed and started to drink his fill of milk.

"Tomorrow we have the court case for Louis to officially be a Malik-Payne" I said

We had been unable to find the person that abandoned Louis. After the holidays we were visited by a social worker who heard about what happened from the park patrol.

The omega social worker was deeply distraught about how Louis was found. We gave her a tour of the house and she was able to see that we had everything Louis needed. She asked about how our older children were taking the news and thankfully my dad is old school and recorded everything.

The social worker was amazed to see our adult pups scenting our littlest pup. We had 6 more well checks and we heard from the county clerk that we were in the all clear to adopt Louis.

"The rest of the boys will be here tonight. They didn't want to miss Louis becoming a Malik-Payne in the eyes of the law" Zayn said

"Our pups are coming!? I need to clean, I have to change the bedding. I need to go shopping to make sure we have enough food. Not to mention Charlie is lactose intolerant, I have to get dairy free options" I said frantically

"No what you need to do omega is relax. We're having groceries delivered, Liam already changed the bedding. Now how about you lay our pup down in his nursery and let the two of us help you relax" Zayn said seductively

My mates and I haven't been intimate since before Louis came. We've all been worried about keeping him safe.

I purred and my inner omega wanted to come out and flaunt his tail. He knew that simple act drove his mates Wolves insane and there were many times when we let our other forms take over because my Omega wanted his fill of Zayn and Liam's counter parts.

So i went to the nursery to put our pup to bed. Louis didn't stir when I laid him in his crib. I swaddled him how he likes it and put the sound machine on for him.

By the time I closed the door and made my way to our bedroom my beautiful mates were laying their and waiting for me.

Zayn got out of bed and we were face to face. I could feel the aura he was giving off, my mate wanted me.

He lead me to the bed and I was laying down on my back.

Liam was looking over me and he gave me that beautiful smile. He took my mouth and I felt Zayn remove my pants.