5

Niall

The party we had to celebrate Louis becoming part of the family 2 months ago was amazing. He got new toys from his siblings and my mom bought Louis a walker.

Before we left to the courthouse, Phillip even wore a shirt that said "I'm a big brother" and took a photo with baby Lou who was wearing a shirt that that said "Little brother." They looked absolutely adorable and I intended to get that photo framed.

During the adoption hearing Louis let everyone including the judge that approved the adoption know that I'm his mama.

He spent 10 minutes waving at me and saying mama. He let out pheromones that a pup would give out to get their mothers attention. He even growled when one of the social workers tried to take him out my arms to get up
To date feet and hand prints.

Everyone in the room laughed because what was cuter than seeing a little pup growl.

When Louis was place back in my arms he purred and then He also took it upon himself to pull at my shirt in an attempt to ask for milk. So naturally I fed my baby and my alphas were by my side protecting me. Around family they didn't get protective when i breast fed, but in public settings they were always there to protect me in the event someone had the audacity to tell me to cover up.

They both scented Lou while I was feeding him and Lou scented them back. The residing judge was impressed to see that Lou was well adjusted and comfortable with scenting us.

The fact that the courts could see that we all love Louis and that my older pups were loving towards their brother was what they needed to see to know that Louis would be loved and cared for by us.

After I found Louis I decided to take a sabbatical from work because he needed me. My baby needed his mama and My omega couldn't bare to be away from him.

I tried to go back after 2 weeks but my omega was too stressed. He was screaming for his mates to help and Liam and Zayn's Alphas took over and the 3 of us ended up being barricaded in the bedroom with our pup. It took 3 days before our wolves let us take control. Liam was able to transition into work from home since he was able to do most things on the computer and Zayn's department had never seen this type of bond before and since it was documented so few times, his department was paying him to stay home and once a week researchers came into the home to view our situation.

This was considered a medical marvel because normally Alphas will not take on a pup that didn't at least belong to their mate biologically. Meaning that alphas are more likely to care for a pup their mate birthed with another  vs adopting a pup that had no genetic connection. Abandon pups were almost unheard of so when news got out about an abandoned pup it made its way to different countries and everyone was trying to speculate as to why someone could abandoned a pup.

Biologically we are all hardwire to care for pups. Pup abuse is almost unheard of because harming a pup literally goes against our better nature.

But here Louis was, he was Surrounded by family. All my pups were here and I felt like a proud mama.

During Louis' nap time the rest of us went around the room and just talked about how happy we all were for the newest addition to the family.

My older pups were still bickering about who was Louis' favorite brother and all of our parents were laughing.

An hour went by and over the baby monitor We could are here Louis say "mama" of course my omega nearly took over because of how proud he was. He was always proud every time one of the pups did anything he considered to be smart or strong. He prided himself of his parenting skills.

Liam went into the nursery to get our pup. Louis was in a different outfit so maybe he ended up leaking through the diaper.

He still had an overlaying aura of sleep in his eyes and his hair was facing every which way.

Liam put Louis on the floor in hopes that he might crawl. Again he seemed to be meeting his milestones before his brothers. All my pups started crawling closer to 7 or 8 months but here was little Louis, he was so determined to be mobile That he was already teetering on his hands and knees at 5 months old and that's a sign that he was getting ready to crawl.

Louis was smiling and just like before, he managed to get on his hands and knees and he looked like he was going to crawl.

Each of my older pups made a semi circle around him and we're betting on who Louis would crawl too. Bets we're made and the rest of us watched and laughed.

When Louis gained enough confidence he started to move. I gasped and my alphas let out an aura that showed everyone in the room that they were proud of Louis.

My baby was crawling!

Phones were pulled out of pockets and videos and photos were being taken. Since Louis was crawling forward Jacob, Phillip and Adam lost their bets since they were on the side.

When Louis decided to change course and veer more towards the left Brandon was out of the running.

So that left Logan and James.

Louis stopped for a moments, let out a small burp and then made his way to Logan.

"Yes! See I told you i was his favorite." Logan cheered

Louis has no idea what was happening but he laughed and then his hands went to Logan's shirt.

Logan tried to stop him but it was too late. Louis made his way to Logan's tshirt pocket and pulled out half of a teething biscuit. Louis loved those things and he happily chewed on the stale biscuit.

"That's doesn't count!" Phillip said

"You cheated" Adam spoke

"Mom your son your a scoundrel" James said

"You mother puppers didn't say anything about using positive reinforcements" Logan laughed as he did a small dance with Lou.

Before I could tell Logan to not dance with Lou because the side to side motion was a sure way for him to puke, Lou vomited all over his brother.

My poor littlest pup started to cry and the rest of my pups laughed at Logan. I got my pup and Zayn helped me bath him in the kitchen sink and Liam was right behind us with a new change of clothes and a fresh diaper.

Watching my mates care for our youngest pup did something to my omega. He was admitting mating pheromones and soon James grabbed a fully clothed Louis, he said he would baby sit and then he sent us in our way because he said those kind of pheromones don't need to be around an innocent baby.

We all laughed and once everyone was either settled down in their rooms or watching a movie, my mates and I went into our room.

All I have to say is that if we weren't sterile, baby number 8 would have definitely been created that night