10.

Niall

"This is so freaking weird" Brandon said as he made more tea for his pregnant mate who was now sitting on the sofa with a sleepy Louis in his arms.

Charlie's omega has taken to practicing his parenting skills on the only baby in the house. Louis is loving the attention and his omega is happy to be hugged and cuddled.

"What's weird?" I asked

"Mom it's been 3 days and those Alphas have been camped out in our front yard. And I mean actual camping, one of them even made a damn fire pit last night" he said

Since we discovered that Louis does in fact have mates, the three of them have not be able to be apart from him. Louis would cry too so they decided to come home with us.

Zayn and Liam were not okay with the thought of their youngest pup already having mates so they banned Edward, Harry and Marcel from entering the house.

Sometimes Louis will try and climb on the lounge chair near the living room window to see them. His inner omega is happy but he's still only a baby.

"Mom Lou Lou's mates are peeing in the rose bushes again" I heard Adam yell from the top of the stairs

"I feel so bad for them. Can't we just let them sleep on the basement or something?" Phillip said as he walked from the basement with a basket of fresh laundry.

"Are we being too harsh?" Liam asked

"Lou's our pup. We have to see if these Alphas are even worth his time. I know the bond will make them protective of him until he is of proper age, but I wasn't expecting my youngest pup to find a mate let alone 3" Zayn said with a furrowed brow.

"Eddeeee" Louis said in a whimper

His omega I drawn to its mates. Again not in a romantic way, it just wants their attention and love just like how he wanted attention and love from his siblings and parents.

"Maybe we should offer them at least a room. They could have looked at the age difference and decided that it was too much for them and rejected Louis, but instead they're camping out front and peeing in the yard" I said and I finished fixing breakfast for everyone, the 3 new alphas included

We all laughed when we heard Louis omega give a happy purr.

I shut the stove off and walked over to get my pup from Charlie. Louis gladly raised his arms for me to get him and I hugged my littlest pup.

He's my pup that has been through the most. He was abandoned and left for dead before I came along and found him. Now his life is so amazing. He's loved and cared for. He has so many people ready to fight to protect him and now he has 3 mates that will give up their lives to make sure he is safe and happy.

I know they're all 20 years old but I know that they will do right by my pup when the time comes. In the mean time they have to learn to help with Louis. We would need to set grown rules like now giving in to Louis when he has a tantrum if I told him he can't have candy.

They will need to help raise Louis along side us and build on that bond. Eventually it will make a shift from care giver to mate when Lou's of mating age.

My littlest pup is so lucky.

"Fine I'll go let them in, but I swear if they think they can parent Lou I will beat their ass!" Zayn said

As soon and he saw his baba go to the door Louis wanted out my arms and he toddled his little body to the front door to greet his mates.