6

Niall

"Niall! Zayn get down here now!" I heard Liam yell from Down stairs.

Zayn was in the shower and I was folding some clothes but the both of us stopped what we were doing and rushed down stairs.

I did my best to not be distracted at seeing my incredibly sexy mate with nothing on except the suds in his hair form his shampoo.

We were prepared for something terribly wrong to be happening but all we could see was Liam with a huge smile and his phone pointed towards Louis.

Our littlest pup was now 9 months old. In addition to saying mama, he also learned "dada" "baba" "Mimi" that's what he called milk so when he asked for Mimi that meant he wanted to feed form me. He also learned the word "bro" so when he saw any of his brothers he called them all bro and then there was the the great dinner Debacle where we all scolded Brandon because he called his twin a dick head and for 3 hours Louis was happily screaming the work "deek" at the top of his lungs and clapped in excitement.

My poor baby was saying a curse word and now that he knows he's not supposed to say it, when ever his older brothers visit but don't let him have something, he growls and calls them "bro deek"

I've always tried my best not to laugh but when a little pup is Cursing at his older brother I couldn't help it.

But right before our eyes, our now 9 month old pup was holding on to the sofa. He has been cursing on the furniture for a while now. He would hold on to something and take steps but he never let go because he was too scared.

But here he was letting go of the sofa and standing in his own unassisted for a few seconds before holding back on.

Louis looked up at the 3 of us and smiled.

Our baby now has 3 teeth and he was proud of them.

"Come on baby you can do it, come to Baba" Zayn said. He had taken a throw blanket from the sofa and tied it aground his waist so he wasn't naked in front of our son.

"Ba ba ba ba baaaaaa" Louis cheered and did a little shimmy.

"Come on love you got this!" Liam said and he let our calming pheromones to get our pup to feel safe enough to walk

The house was always opened to our pups. They could come and go as they please because no matter what this was their home.

James recently transferred to a different department that required a location change. It was only 27 minutes from the house so when he asked if he could stay here until he found a place of course we agreed.

Heck if all my pups asked to move back in I would say yes in a heart beat.

Jacob, Logan and Phillip were also here also here for school. Their school had a scandal with professors changing grades so that they would get paid more. Due to this classes were canceled and students were giving the option to transfer.

Naturally our pups decided to come
Home and asked their Baba to help
Then get enrolled in the college he worked for.

Phillip was waitlisted for the business program so he was just taking general education courses, Logan was actually a science major so he was able to get enrolled but he wasn't allowed to take the class taught buy his father so he was stuck with the professor no one liked but since he had tenor he could not be fired.

And Jacob decided he wanted to switch his major entirely and was now seeking a degree in social work, which was a far cry from sports medicine. But I was happy that my pups decided to continue their educations regardless of what programs they decided on.