Introduction

So... This is happening. I don't expect a lot of people to read this, and honestly, I don't care. I thought of this and I wanted to write it, so therefore, I'm writing it. I also just want to claim that this is technically going to be the movie The Secret of the Lost Kingdom from the Winx Club just retold with different characters. The names of things are going to change depending on the situations and I'm going to change the plot to fit different situations if I have to. If BTS or the creators of Winx Club come talk to me personally and say I need to take it down, I will. But until than, I am going to write this. 

So, I'm first going to explain that the main characters, aka the winx club, are not going to be portrayed by girls from the Kpop Industry. They are going to be boys. Not all of the winx are going to be portrayed by BTS characters either. Some of them are going to be the specialist. I'm only saying this because I tend to make BTS the main characters becuase they are my ult group. 

This book is only going to be over the movies. If you want me to do the whole story, I'm willing to do that. BUT! It is going to take time, and I have SO MANY MORE STORIES! Everytime I think of a new rewrite or original story idea, I have to write it down. I'm not going to post the movies into one whole chapter. I will tell you when we switch to a different movie or when new characters are introduced. If I currently forgot to mention a character or plan one after this chapter goes out, I will make a mini introduction for those/that character(s).

Because of the character changes, there are going to be male faires and female specialist. They are going to have normal, everyday clothes and they are going to have fairy forms. I'm just going to say, picture the fairy forms as you want to picture them. If you want to picture them as the outfits the fairies have in the show, than you can do that. If you want to make your own character design for the boys, than you can do that as well. (If you did make or draw them, I wouldn't mind seeing them.) I did make redraws of the outfits to make them seem a little more masculine using Selenaede's bases on deviantart. (I am going to show them at the end of this chapter, and please don't make fun of them. I'm not the best.) And by "more masculine" I basically mean I got rid of the skirts and they don't show there stomachs. 

The characters aren't gong to be perfect and make sense 100%, but all I ask of you is to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the story. 😁

So, lets start with the characters

The Winx

Jeon JungkookAge: 18Fairy of the Dragon FlameDating Kim TaehyungLost Prince of Domino(The bottom picture is his everyday outfit)

Jeon Jungkook
Age: 18
Fairy of the Dragon Flame
Dating Kim Taehyung
Lost Prince of Domino
(The bottom picture is his everyday outfit)

Jeon JungkookAge: 18Fairy of the Dragon FlameDating Kim TaehyungLost Prince of Domino(The bottom picture is his everyday outfit)