{15} Reunion

Where am I?

What's happening?

Why do I feel... free?

The stone remains encasing the king break free as the cage breaks along with him. He takes a deep breath before looking down at his hands, not believing that he was finally free. He tries to look for his sword, wanting to hold it. But, the last thing he sees is a vague appearance of two boys holding onto each other.

The light around him seems to grow brighter and soon, he sees a familiar land surrounding him. He can see his people, free from their own stone casing as well. He truly couldn't believe it. Everything looked as if it was never destroyed to begin with. Even his castle was still intact.

He hears footsteps approaching him, and turns to see Taehyung holding out his sword. Taehyung kneels as he hands the sword to Sangjae. Sangjae grabs the hilt of the sword and points it outwards.

A beam of light escapes through the sword and a woman appears in front of his eyes. Her bright, doe eyes shine like diamonds and her soft features are everything her husband adores. (Well obviously there's more than that. But, he will never say his wife isn't the most beautiful person in the Magical Dimension) Tears almost threaten to fall from his eyes, as he can finally see her after so long.

"Oh, Jisun, my love." He puts his hands around her waist and hugs her tightly. "I've missed you so much, my love. It was torture having you so close when I couldn't touch you."

Jisun looks straight into her lover's dark, brown orbs. "Even then, I was by your side. And there, I will remain forever."

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He didn't want to ruin his parents' special moment. Because even though Jungkook has never even met them, they have known - and loved - each other for so long. Yet, they were ripped apart from each other by the witches.

Since Jungkook didn't feel like moving, Junghyun made the first move. He released his mask from Jungkook, making him let out a small squeal of surprise. The king and queen turn towards the noise, and their eyes widen when they see their oldest son coming towards them. Of course, Junghyun wasn't alive anymore, so that was what shocked them the most.

"Eomma, Appa."

"Junghyun? What happened to you?" His mother asks.

"More than I could possibly explain. But all that matters now, is that you're free. And, it's all thanks to my brother." He gestures back to Jungkook, who was standing awkwardly behind his brother. Both of his parents stare at him in shock. They were so sure that he had possibly disappeared with the rest of the kingdom.

"It can't be," the king mumbled.

The queen had covered her mouth with her hands, and gasped in shock. "My baby boy." The parents don't wait any longer and engulf their youngest son in a hug. Just from looking at the boy, they are so proud at how much he's grown, or that he's grown at all. Tears were falling from each family member's eyes. They didn't care about everyone watching them. They just cared about being in each other's arms.

All of Jungkook's friends smile as they watch the reunited family. Taehuyng couldn't help but stare at his lover. He was glad he didn't have to see a frown on Jungkook's face anymore. He was glad the younger one was finally happy.

***

The kingdom decided to have a celebration for the return of the glorious place. Everyone was invited, even the teachers of Alfea joined. Everyone was dressed in the finest outfits that they had. Seokjin was worrying so much about not having anything with him. The queen told him that they could borrow anything they wanted from the castle. Seokjin definitely didn't pass it up.