{3} Graduation

^This is the picture of the boys outfits for the party after graduation. The specialist are right below.

Fairies from all over the school have come to witness the great accomplishments of the five fairies

Fairies from all over the school have come to witness the great accomplishments of the five fairies. Even if it's not a lot, it's a big deal to become a guardian fairy and gain new powers. Even some witches from Cloud Tower, and their headmistress, have come to watch the celebration. And of course, the witches aren't the only guests.

Four specialists from Red Fountain have come with the headmaster to see the special event. But they weren't just any specialist. All of these four boys have come to see their wonderful boyfriends graduate and become wonderful guardian fairies.

They walk in the entrance and all eyes are on them as they do. A lot of the girls start flirting and making googly eyes at them. A group of girls start making obvious attempts to woo Yoongi as he walks past them. Yoongi just turns and gives the girls a glare. They immediately stop and leave the boy alone.

Yoongi only has one person on his mind, and that person is Jimin. The other boys just tease and laugh at him. "Wow, you're a real ladies man, Yoongi."

"Shut up, Namjoon. Let's just go get a good seat for the ceremony." Yoongi marches off as the other three boys follow him with smiles on their faces.

Chin-Sun's voice starts to speak over the crowd as they settle in. "After three years of hard work, and more than a few surprises along the way, your time here at the Alfea College for Fairies is coming to a close. And now, with all your closest friends, we will celebrate the day of the gift. It is time for our proud graduates to officially become guardian fairies. They will now achieve ultimate harmony."

Everyone claps at the headmistress's wonderful speech. One of the other teachers motions the five boys forward. "Step forward graduates."

The five boys climb up the steps that lead up to the stage. They were all feeling butterflies in their stomachs and were nervous, yet excited, for the new journey ahead of them. Jungkook couldn't help but look at them from the top of the tower. He didn't feel like watching the ceremony from below. He thought it would just make him sadder.

He leans over the edge and looks sadly at the crowd. He wishes he was down there too, but he can't be. He doesn't have a kingdom. He perks up to the sound of little feet tapping below him. He looks down and sees his pet bunny, Kiko below him. He notices the bunny is trying to cheer him up, but it doesn't work.

"Hi Kiko. I don't feel like playing at the moment." He ignores the bunny and looks back over the tower's edge. The bunny frowns just wanting to help his friend. Jungkook gets spooked when a little tabby kitten appears out of nowhere. He smiles at the teleporting cat.

"Hi little kitty. Sorry, I'm just not in the mood to play with you both right now." Kiko jumps around, trying to get Jungkook's attention, but it doesn't seem to work. "It's not your fault." He reaches out his hand and starts to pet the kitten. Kiko gets mad and pouts. "It's just, I feel like all of the colors of the world have just vanished."